TRiB airCap HR Solar Powered Pressure Gauge
In stock and ready to ship
The TRiB Outdoor airCap HR is a solar-powered, high-accuracy pressure gauge designed to attach directly to your inflation valve. There are two models of airCap, one designed to work with Leafield C7/D7 valves, the other is compatible with Halkey-Roberts (listed here) and similar valves. They measure up to 20 psi making them ideal for a range of inflatable craft including inflatable paddle boards, rafts, inflatable kayaks and RIBs. An optional alarm is triggered when pressure has reached unsafe levels – can be set to any value between 0.5 and 20 PSI. Don’t guess. Know your craft.
airCap is rugged and fully sealed, ready for your most extreme boarding/kayaking/boating adventures. Solar powered and no batteries or parts to replace.
▾ More information
- Compatible with Red Paddle Co, Starboard, Fanatic, Naish boards and other inflatables using the Halkey-Robert valve
- Diameter – 2.8″
- Pressure – Accurately measures up to 20 psi
- Water Resistance – Sealed and submersible
- Durability – Long, battery-free life
- Overpressure Alarm – User selectable alarm and pressure display units (psi, kPa, Bar)
- Low-Light Operation – Full sun, dusk, dawn, under headlamp
||8 × 4 × 2 in