The Starboard Lima Tufskin blade is perfect for all round general use, beginners and white water paddling due to its lightness, extreme strength and durability. The Tufskin blade comes with the Filament Carbon 3 piece shaft making it exceptionally good value and great for travellers. With filament winding, all yarns are under tension. Starboard adjust the yarn angle to produce the stiffness characteristics with consistent quality and flex. The paddle can disassemble to a small 35” length making it ideal for travellers and inflatable SUP boards.
- Strong and extremely durable ABS foils based on the Enduro shape.
- Slim profile reduces weight for improved efficiency.
- Perfect for whitewater paddling and schools due to extreme strength and high impact resistance.
- Great value due to strength and high-quality shape.
- Teardrop blades have a powerful catch due to the wide area on the tip.
- Enduro shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximize each stroke.
- With 10° angle, the blade works in many different conditions.
- 10° is a great angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
- 10° is a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed.
- The center concave improves paddle grip and stability.
- The Lima is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to smoother water flows around the blade.
3 Piece Adjustable 29mm S35 Filament Carbon Shaft
- 3 piece paddles connect using a secure spring pin system and Tiki clamp.
- When fully detached, measures only 35″ and fits easily inside the Re-Cover Bag.
- The wide Tiki clamp for a quick and effortless release.
- With filament winding, all yarns are under tension. We adjust the yarn angle to produce our stiffness characteristics with consistent quality and flex.
Tiki Super Smooth Clamp
- Redesigned clamp.
- 100% of grip on inner shaft for an effortless and optimum grip.
- Reduced water infiltration.
Easy Lock Pin
The combination of precision cuts and tight tolerance between inner and outer shaft dimensions, let the light secure pin keep the shaft together, feeling and working like a single piece shaft.
The Super Handle
The new Super handle changes the way we paddle. The flat top and wide grip creates a new powerful leverage of the whole paddle and the blade. You can steer the paddle on slight angles and remain with full power. Especially good for sidewinds and keeping the board on the course you may set.
The Trash Picker
Use the trash picker as a helpful tool to pick up plastic and other trash while paddling. It’s made from recycled plastic and comes with every paddle. Store the trash in a bag or pocket it until you reach the shore.
- Filament carbon 29mm S35 stiffness shaft.
- Lima L size blade: Area 82 sq. in / 526 sq. cm
- 3 piece adjustable paddle
- Longest section when disassembled is 35″
- Adjustable range: 157 – 213 cm (62 – 84 inches)
- Weight: 30 oz or 855 grams
- Fits in board bags