Lima Prepreg Carbon L Blade
- Starboard’s top of the line super light, strong and responsive blade technology has taken another leap.
- Using full cover pre-impregnated top of the line 3K Carbon fibers.
- Controlled resin uptake. The overall strength is increased with the high consistency pre-impregnation.
- Full 3K Prepreg Carbon infusion rail all the way up to the neck for increased durability and impact resistant.
- The Lima is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to smoother water flows around the blade.
- The concave on the power face is guiding the water throughout the blade controlling the wobbling and increasing the water flow speed.
- The edge defining the concave starts round-shaped at the tip of the blade to separate the water smoothly. It then becomes sharper to dictate the water its path and stabilize the blade.
- All your power is transferred in a straight forward motion as you don’t need to worry about paddle alignment in the water anymore.
The Blade Angle
The Lima has a unique narrow and flat profile allowing you to pull the blade very close to the rail of the board, giving it a really nice line. Combine to a 10° angle, the power phase is very efficient making all your energy going in a straight forward motion.
- With 10° angle, the blade works in many different conditions.
- 10° is a great angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
- 10° is a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed.
3 Piece Adjustable 29mm S35 Prepreg Carbon Shaft
- Ultra-lightweight for longer and more efficient paddle session.
- Lightweight carbon fiber pre-impregnated construction.
- 3 piece paddles connect using a secure spring pin system and Tiki clamp.
- When fully detached, measures only 35″ and fits easily inside the Re-Cover Bag.
- The wide Tiki clamp for a quick and effortless release.
Tiki Super Smooth Clamp & Shaft Register System
- Redesigned clamp.
- 100% of grip on inner shaft for an effortless and optimum grip.
- Reduced water infiltration.
- Includes Shaft Register system for handle alignment – no twisting handle!
Easy Lock Pin
The combination of precision cuts and tight tolerance between inner and outer shaft dimensions, let the light secure pin keep the shaft together, feeling and working like a single piece shaft.
The Super Handle
The new Super handle changes the way we paddle. The flat top and wide grip creates a new powerful leverage of the whole paddle and the blade. You can steer the paddle on slight angles and remain with full power. Especially good for sidewinds and keeping the board on the course you may set.
The Trash Picker
Use the trash picker as a helpful tool to pick up plastic and other trash while paddling. It’s made from recycled plastic and comes with every paddle. Store the trash in a bag or pocket it until you reach the shore.
- Prepreg carbon 29mm S35 stiffness shaft – lightest and most versatile, 100% Carbon 3 piece adjustable shaft
- Prepreg carbon Lima in L size blade: Area 81 sq. in / 521 sq. cm
- 3 piece adjustable paddle
- Longest section when disassembled is 35″
- Adjustable range: 162 – 223 cm (64 – 88 inches)
- Weight: 19.5 oz or 554 grams
- Fits in board bags