2018 Starboard 9’6″ River Deluxe.
Fusion Technology: Top and bottom layers are fused in a single, glueless process. Lighter, stronger.
Stiffest Technology: The double chamber increases the hull’s stiffness immensely, the UD dropstitch and 3k Carbon fiber compression rail band adds further rigidity.
Cleanest Technology: The deck and bottom lamination process is free of glue and solvent using stricter rules in plasticizer. Packaging of the board is free of plastic.
Faster board inflation, with less effort: The benchmark V8 flow valve gets you to 15–18 PSI faster and with less effort.
- 6” Dropstitch with uni-directional connecting yarns increasing longitudinal stiffness
- High grade EVA deck pad has a 3mm crocodile skin thick square groove in the standing area and all the way to the rail of the board. 6mm diamond groove crocodile EVA deck pad on the tail
- Multiple EVA grab handles
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail
- Integrated d-ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose
- Center US fin box for the shallow water designed PH fin
- 4 side fin boxes will fit the standard removable white water fins or your favourite FCS fins in various combinations
- Forward cargo area with bungee straps
Starboard Re-Cover Deluxe Bag
- Twin roller wheels for easy transport
- Padded cover
- Ergonomically shaped hiking straps and back support, which can be packed away in the strap free system
- Inside and outside compressions straps
- Reinforced diamond PVC for increased durability around the base
- Name tag window
- Strong, non corrosive zipper
- The lightweight, durable and innovative choice for serious travellers
V8 Double Action Pump
- Inflate your board with faster and easier continuous pumping cycle both in down and up actions
- With a switch, the double action pump can convert to single action for easy inflation up to 18PSI
- Allows effortless inflation due to the increased diameter of the intake and exhaust valves
- The ergonomically designed foot pad creates a stable, comfortable platform for sustained effort in getting your board up to 18PSI, in the shortest amount of time
- Length: 9’6″
- Width: 36″
- Tail width: 23.9″
- Thickness: 6″
- Volume: 290 liters
- Weight: 29 lbs board only
- Max payload: 230 lbs/105 kg
- Fin: PH River Fin Black US Box and four Black FCS compatible white water fins
- Warranty: 2 years
What’s in the box? This board comes with Starboard’s Re-Cover Deluxe SUP board Bag, fins, V8 Double Action High Pressure Pump, and a small repair kit.
Note: River range does not come with Starboard Lightweight Leash – white water paddling can be dangerous and requires the right kind of leash, know your area, know your limits.
View the Starboard Inflatable SUP Manual (1MB).