2018 Starboard 14’0″ x 26″ All Star Airline Deluxe.
Airline Technology: Starboard’s most significant breakthrough in tuning rocker lines and deflection. This efficient, lightweight technology could change the future of inflatable performance boards.
The free-flowing aramid cable locks the board in shape when inflated, creating a solid trustworthy hull sensation.
The patented Airline Technology utilizes a pre-set free-floating cable. It is attached to the nose, goes under the bottom and ends at the fin box. The preset cable is slightly shorter than the board so when the board inflates, the cable comes under tension and stiffens the board significantly. We measured 1.8 cm less hull deflection in testing and 2016 World Champion Connor Baxter swears by it. For more on setting up and tuning your Airline board click here.
Stiffest Technology: The double chamber increases the hull’s stiffness immensely, the UD dropstitch and 3k Carbon fiber compression rail band adds further rigidity.
Cleanest Technology: The deck and bottom lamination process is free of glue and solvent using stricter rules in plasticizer. Packaging of the board is free of plastic.
Faster board inflation, with less effort: The benchmark V8 flow valve gets you to 15–18 PSI faster and with less effort.
The innovative Rail Edge helps the water release off the board’s tail for optimal glide and speed. The Rail Edge is still easily folded and rolled when deflating.
The exclusive and innovative lightweight Starboard SUP leash will be your best paddling partner in flat water and touring conditions. Leash is NOT suited to waves or white water. Compact in design and at only 70g, it is strong, comfortable and effortless to wear.
- Airline Technology
- Deluxe fusion construction: 6″ Dropstitch with uni-directional connecting yarns increasing longitudinal stiffness
- 3K Carbon Rail bands for extra stiffness and strength
- FCS Connect tool-less 9″ SUP – delivers straight tracking, requires no tools to fit and can pop in and out for quick packing
- Rail Edge for improved water release off the tail
- High grade EVA deck pad has a 3mm crocodile skin thick square groove in the standing area. 4mm diamond groove crocodile EVA deck pad on the tail
- EVA carry handle
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail
- Integrated d-ring in the valve area on the tail
- Lightweight ankle cuff leash
Starboard Re-Cover Deluxe Bag
- Twin roller wheels for easy transport
- Padded cover
- Ergonomically shaped hiking straps and back support, which can be packed away in the strap free system
- Inside and outside compressions straps
- Reinforced diamond PVC for increased durability around the base
- Name tag window
- Strong, non corrosive zipper
- The lightweight, durable and innovative choice for serious travellers
V8 Double Action Pump
- Inflate your board with faster and easier continuous pumping cycle both in down and up actions
- With a switch, the double action pump can convert to single action for easy inflation up to 18PSI
- Allows effortless inflation due to the increased diameter of the intake and exhaust valves
- The ergonomically designed foot pad creates a stable, comfortable platform for sustained effort in getting your board up to 18PSI, in the shortest amount of time
- Length: 14′
- Width: 26″
- Tail width: 16.2″
- Thickness: 6″
- Volume: 320 liters
- Weight: 25.5 lbs board only
- Max payload: 230 lbs/105 kg
- Fin: FCS II Connect Touring 9″ fin
- Warranty: 2 years
What’s in the box? This board comes with Starboard’s Re-Cover Deluxe SUP board Bag, FCS fin, V8 Double Action High Pressure Pump, lightweight Starboard leash and a small repair kit.
Note: Airline nose cone may arrive in black instead of red. Black is the upcycled fishing net material.
View the Starboard Inflatable SUP Manual (1MB).
View the Starboard Inflatable SUP Airline Manual (0.2MB).