2018 Starboard 12′ Atlas Deluxe WindSUP, paddle boarding and windsuping in one.
Fusion Technology: Top and bottom layers are fused in a single, glueless process. Lighter, stronger.
Stiffest Technology: The fused layers increase the hull’s stiffness, the UD dropstitch and 3k Carbon fiber compression rail band adds further rigidity.
Cleanest Technology: The deck and bottom lamination process is free of glue and solvent using stricter rules in plasticizer. Packaging of the board is free of plastic.
Faster board inflation, with less effort: The benchmark V8 flow valve gets you to 15–18 PSI faster and with less effort.
Starboard WindSUP Inflatables are compact, light and strong. You can go paddle boarding, learn windsurfing and get planing with foot straps. They are great to teach kids to windsurf and they roll up into a bag when you’re done.
The 2018 Starboard WindSUP Inflatables feature their 3D Rail Edge technology, a proprietary 3D elastomer compound that follows the contours of the board and creates a release edge that allows the boards to fully plane yet fold and roll up. Thanks to this 3D Rail Edge, you can accelerate and enjoy the most exciting planing sensation possible on an inflatable board.
The Starboard WindSUP Inflatable Deluxe boards use a 6″ thick ultra-stiff drop-stitch with a fully retractable, rubber-sealed daggerboard case. Recommended for the best windsurfing performance. Supplied with a Drake Shallow 22 tail fin that delivers as much directional traction as possible and a 57 cm long daggerboard for upwind performance.
The foot strap inserts with placement options will foster advanced windsurfing learning & progression. Four easy to install foot straps are included.
The “mushroom mast box” is strong and secure along with increased deck plate for better load distribution on deck of the board. We insert it from underneath the board to make it extra safe and strong. The more the sail tries to pull the insert out, the more it stays in place. A new deck plate distributes the top load over a large area for added stiffness.
- Deluxe Fusion Technology: 6″ Dropstitch with uni-directional connecting yarns increasing longitudinal stiffness
- 3K Carbon Rail bands for extra stiffness and strength
- Mast box “Mushroom” insert with a new deck plate distributes the top load over a large area for added stiffness.
- 3D Rail Edge for better water release
- Fully retractable 57cm Daggerboard in a sealed case with gasket system
- Drake 22 shallow water fins for great tracking and grip when sailing
- High grade EVA deck pad has a 3mm crocodile skin thick square groove in the standing area. 4mm diamond groove crocodile EVA deck pad on the tail
- EVA carry handle
- Footstrap inserts (7mm thick) with multiple placement options
- 4 foot straps are included- easy to install and adjustable
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail
- Integrated tow ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose
- Recommended sail range 3.5m – 7.5m.
Starboard Re-Cover Deluxe Bag
- Twin roller wheels for easy transport
- Padded cover
- Ergonomically shaped hiking straps and back support, which can be packed away in the strap free system
- Inside and outside compressions straps
- Reinforced diamond PVC for increased durability around the base
- Name tag window
- Strong, non corrosive zipper
- The lightweight, durable and innovative choice for serious travellers
V8 Double Action Pump
- Inflate your board with faster and easier continuous pumping cycle both in down and up actions
- With a switch, the double action pump can convert to single action for easy inflation up to 18PSI
- Allows effortless inflation due to the increased diameter of the intake and exhaust valves
- The ergonomically designed foot pad creates a stable, comfortable platform for sustained effort in getting your board up to 18PSI, in the shortest amount of time
- Length: 12′
- Width: 33″
- Tail width: 17.5″
- Thickness: 6″
- Volume: 364 liters
- Weight: 35 lbs board only
- Max payload: 265 lbs/120 kg
- Fin: Drake 22 and Daggerboard 57
- Warranty: 2 years
What’s in the box? This board comes with Starboard’s Re-Cover Deluxe SUP board Bag, Drake fin, daggerboard, V8 Double Action High Pressure Pump, mast box, foot straps and a small repair kit. Please note: the windsurf sail/rig is sold separately.
View the Starboard Inflatable SUP Manual (1MB).