2018 Starboard 12′ Atlas Deluxe Double Chamber, safety first, ultra stiff.
The secondary chamber offers up to 42 liters of safety floatation, with 14 liters even in the smallest boards, that require only 15PSI. Starboard pioneered Double Chamber technology in the 2013 Ocean Rescue inflatable paddle board. It is now revised, improved and gives the paddlers peace of mind while paddling.
The innovative secondary chamber doubles the sidewalls and acts like a rollable I-beam. Starting just behind the standing area and continuing forward, the chamber is placed in the most critical area for flex and reduces deflection by 20-40%. The feeling of paddling with the stiff double I-beam stringer is very similar to a hard board, providing an authentic paddling experience.
Fusion Technology: Top and bottom layers are fused in a single, glueless process. Lighter, stronger.
Stiffest Technology: The double chamber increases the hull’s stiffness immensely, the UD dropstitch and 3k Carbon fiber compression rail band adds further rigidity.
Cleanest Technology: The deck and bottom lamination process is free of glue and solvent using stricter rules in plasticizer. Packaging of the board is free of plastic.
Faster board inflation, with less effort: The benchmark V8 flow valve gets you to 15–18 PSI faster and with less effort.
The exclusive and innovative lightweight Starboard SUP leash will be your best paddling partner in flat water and touring conditions. Leash is NOT suited to waves or white water. Compact in design and at only 70g, it is strong, comfortable and effortless to wear.
- Deluxe Double Chamber technology: Safety first, ultra stiff.
- 3K Carbon Rail bands for extra stiffness and strength
- 6″ Dropstitch with uni-directional connecting yarns increasing longitudinal stiffness
- 9″ Touring FCS II Connect tool-less center fin
- High grade EVA deck pad has a 3mm crocodile skin thick square groove in the standing area. 4mm diamond groove crocodile EVA deck pad on the tail
- EVA carry handle
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail
- Integrated tow ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose
- Forward cargo area with bungee straps
- Lightweight ankle cuff leash
Starboard Re-Cover Deluxe Bag
- Twin roller wheels for easy transport
- Padded cover
- Ergonomically shaped hiking straps and back support, which can be packed away in the strap free system
- Inside and outside compressions straps
- Reinforced diamond PVC for increased durability around the base
- Name tag window
- Strong, non corrosive zipper
- The lightweight, durable and innovative choice for serious travellers
V8 Double Action Pump
- Inflate your board with faster and easier continuous pumping cycle both in down and up actions
- With a switch, the double action pump can convert to single action for easy inflation up to 18PSI
- Allows effortless inflation due to the increased diameter of the intake and exhaust valves
- The ergonomically designed foot pad creates a stable, comfortable platform for sustained effort in getting your board up to 18PSI, in the shortest amount of time
- Length: 12′
- Width: 33″
- Tail width: 17.5″
- Thickness: 6″
- Volume: 364 liters
- Weight: 28 lbs board only
- Max payload: 265 lbs/120 kg
- Fin: FCS II Connect Touring 9″ fin
- Warranty: 2 years
What’s in the box? This board comes with Starboard’s Re-Cover Deluxe SUP board Bag, FCS fin, V8 Double Action High Pressure Pump, lightweight Starboard leash and a small repair kit.
View the Starboard Inflatable SUP Manual (1MB).