The Starboard Enduro UD blade is perfect for all round general use, racers and beginners due to its light weight and amazing value. The Enduro UD blade comes with the Filament Carbon 3 piece shaft making it exceptionally good value and great for travellers. With filament winding, all yarns are under tension. Starboard adjust the yarn angle to produce the stiffness characteristics with consistent quality and flex. The paddle that can disassembled to a small 35” length making it ideal for travellers and inflatable SUP boards.
Enduro UD Blade – Amazing Value
- Full cover UD Carbon lamination to create extra low weight, maximize strength and high reflex characteristics.
- Carbon filament rail infusion for impressive impact strength.
- T10 sandwich core
- Teardrop blades have a powerful catch due to the wide area on the tip.
- Enduro shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximize each stroke.
- With 13° angle, the blade works in many different conditions.
- 13° is the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
- 13° is a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed.
- The 4 pronounced concaves set the new standard in high-performance paddling.
- The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to smoother water flows around the blade.
3 Piece Adjustable 29mm Filament Carbon Shaft
- 3 piece paddles connect using a secure spring pin system and Tiki clamp.
- When fully detached, measures only 35″ and fits easily inside the Re-Cover Bag.
- The wide Tiki clamp for a quick and effortless release.
- Filament carbon shaft is 30% lighter
- The combination of precision cuts and tight tolerance between inner and outer shaft dimensions, let the light secure pin keep the shaft together, feeling and working like a single piece shaft.
New Tiki Super Smooth Clamp & Shaft Register System
- Redesigned clamp.
- 100% of grip on inner shaft for an effortless and optimum grip.
- Reduced water infiltration.
- Controls the alignment without twisting.
- Filament carbon 29mm S35 stiffness shaft.
- Enduro M size blade: Area 81 sq. in / 525 sq. cm
- 3 piece paddle
- Longest section when disassembled is 35″
- Adjustable range: 152 – 213 cm (60 – 84 inches)
- Weight: 26.5 oz or 756 grams.
- Fits in travel bag