The Starboard Enduro Tiki Tech blade is perfect for all round general use, beginners and white water paddling due to its lightness, extreme strength and durability. The Tiki Tech blade comes with the Hybrid Carbon 3 piece shaft making it exceptionally good value and great for travellers. The new Hybrid Carbon shaft looks like carbon and is 27 grams (10%) lighter and stronger than last year’s glass using 80% glass and 20% carbon. The paddle that can disassembled to a small 35” length making it ideal for travellers and inflatable SUP boards.
Tiki Tech Enduro M Blade
- The strong protective top sheet covering artwork and surface finish.
- UD Carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the top of the blade, enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength.
- Full ABS rail.
- Extended reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
- Enduro shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximize each stroke.
- The 4 pronounced concaves set the new standard in high-performance paddling.
- The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to smoother water flows around the blade.
The Blade Angle
- What makes the Enduro blade so versatile is its angle.
- With 12° angle, the blade works in many different conditions.
- It’s the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
- It’s a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed.
Tear Drop Shape
Teardrop blades have a powerful catch due to the wide area on the tip. This shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximize each stroke.
3 Piece Adjustable 29mm S35 Hybrid Carbon Shaft
- 3 piece paddles connect using a secure spring pin system and Tiki clamp.
- When fully detached, measures only 35″ and fits easily inside the Re-Cover Bag.
- The wide Tiki clamp for a quick and effortless release.
- Carbon shaft is 20% lighter
Tiki Super Smooth Clamp & Shaft Register System
- Redesigned clamp.
- 100% of grip on inner shaft for an effortless and optimum grip.
- Reduced water infiltration.
- Includes Shaft Register system for handle alignment – no twisting handle!
Easy Lock Pin
The combination of precision cuts and tight tolerance between inner and outer shaft dimensions, let the light secure pin keep the shaft together, feeling and working like a single piece shaft.
The Super Handle
The new Super handle changes the way we paddle. The flat top and wide grip creates a new powerful leverage of the whole paddle and the blade. You can steer the paddle on slight angles and remain with full power. Especially good for sidewinds and keeping the board on the course you may set.
The Trash Picker
Use the trash picker as a helpful tool to pick up plastic and other trash while paddling. It’s made from recycled plastic and comes with every paddle. Store the trash in a bag or pocket it until you reach the shore.
- Hybrid carbon 29mm S35 stiffness shaft. Strong and economical, 80% Carbon and 20% Glass 3 piece adjustable shaft
- Tiki Tech Enduro M size blade: Area 81 sq. in / 525 sq. cm
- 3 piece adjustable paddle
- Longest section when disassembled is 35″
- Adjustable range: 152 – 213 cm (60 – 84 inches)
- Weight: 25 oz or 708 grams.
- Fits in travel bag