Enduro Prepreg Carbon M Blade
- Starboard’s top of the line super light, strong and responsive blade technology has taken another leap.
- Using full cover pre-impregnated top of the line 3K Carbon fibers.
- Controlled resin uptake. The overall strength is increased with the high consistency pre-impregnation.
- Full 3K Prepreg Carbon infusion rail all the way up to the neck for increased durability and impact resistant.
- The direct, powerful and extra precise paddle shape with deep side concaves gets you from zero to hero.
- The 4 pronounced concaves set the new standard in high-performance paddling.
- The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to smoother water flows around the blade.
The Blade Angle
- What makes the Enduro blade so versatile is its angle.
- With 12° angle, the blade works in many different conditions.
- It’s the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
- It’s a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed.
Tear Drop Shape
Teardrop blades have a powerful catch due to the wide area on the tip. This shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximize each stroke.
3 Piece Adjustable 29mm S35 Prepreg Carbon Shaft
- Ultra-lightweight for longer and more efficient paddle session.
- Lightweight carbon fiber pre-impregnated construction.
- 3 piece paddles connect using a secure spring pin system and Tiki clamp.
- When fully detached, measures only 35″ and fits easily inside the Re-Cover Bag.
- The wide Tiki clamp for a quick and effortless release.
Tiki Super Smooth Clamp & Shaft Register System
- Redesigned clamp.
- 100% of grip on inner shaft for an effortless and optimum grip.
- Reduced water infiltration.
- Includes Shaft Register system for handle alignment – no twisting handle!
Easy Lock Pin
The combination of precision cuts and tight tolerance between inner and outer shaft dimensions, let the light secure pin keep the shaft together, feeling and working like a single piece shaft.
The Super Handle
The new Super handle changes the way we paddle. The flat top and wide grip creates a new powerful leverage of the whole paddle and the blade. You can steer the paddle on slight angles and remain with full power. Especially good for sidewinds and keeping the board on the course you may set.
The Trash Picker
Use the trash picker as a helpful tool to pick up plastic and other trash while paddling. It’s made from recycled plastic and comes with every paddle. Store the trash in a bag or pocket it until you reach the shore.
- Prepreg carbon 29mm S35 stiffness shaft – lightest and most versatile, 100% Carbon 3 piece adjustable shaft
- Prepreg carbon Enduro in M size blade: Area 81 sq. in / 521 sq. cm
- 3 piece adjustable paddle
- Longest section when disassembled is 35″
- Adjustable range: 152 – 213 cm (60 – 84 inches)
- Weight: 19 oz or 542 grams
- Fits in board bags
Note: The bag the paddle may arrive in is part of the shipping packaging and not part of the standard paddle product and is therefore not supported as part of the warranty from Starboard or by Green Water Sports.