The Starboard Enduro 2.0 Tufskin blade is perfect for all round general use, beginners and white water paddling due to its lightness, extreme strength and durability. The Tufskin blade comes with the Hybrid Carbon 3 piece shaft making it exceptionally good value and great for travellers. The new Hybrid Carbon shaft looks like carbon and is 27 grams (10%) lighter and stronger than last year’s glass using 80% glass and 20% carbon. The paddle that can disassembled to a small 33” length making it ideal for travellers and inflatable SUP boards.
Tufskin Blade Features:
- Strong and extremely durable ABS foils based on the Enduro 2.0 M blade.
- Slimmer profile reduces weight for improved efficiency.
- Perfect for whitewater paddling and schools due to extreme strength and high impact resistance.
- A great value due to strength and high quality shape.
- 100% recycled ABS (ABS material acquired from automotive protection plants)
- Hybrid carbon S35 stiffness shaft. Strong and economical, 80% Glass and 20% Carbon 3 piece adjustable shaft
- Enduro 2.0 M size blade: Area 81 sq. in / 525 sq. cm
- 3 piece paddle
- Longest section when disassembled is 33 in
- Adjustable range: 152 – 213 cm (60 – 84 inches)
- Weight: 40 oz or 1130 grams.
- Fits in travel bag