2020 SIC Maui Okeanos Air Glide 14’0″ x 30″
FST is the stiffest outer skin material you can build an inflatable with.
This material has a lowstretch/high tensile skin which is heat fused onto the back of the outer PVC outer skin.
This stiffer skin, when inflated combined with the compound curves of the rails makes this board super stiff at only 15 psi although the board can also be inflated to a maximum of 20 psi.
- Fusion Skin Technology: the stiffest outer skin material you can build an inflatable with
- 9.0” Weedless fin (nylon)
- Diamond grooved EVA deck pad
- Center carry handle
- Bungee tie downs on fore and aft deck
- Dual action pump
- Wheelie backpack
- Repair kit with spare fin plates
- All boards come equipped with Air7 polycarbonate fin box which is stiffer, stronger, and easier to repair. Its low-profile design reduces drag and makes you go faster.
Points to be respected to maximize the lifespan of your inflatable SIC Maui Air Glide stand up paddle board:
- Do not exceed the maximum recommended inflation pressure.
- Do not use an electric air compressor, it may result in poor performance or damage the board and will automatically void all warranties.
- Deflate the board by at least 1-2 PSI when not in use but exposed to full sun/hot temperatures.
- Re-inflate and check the pressure before returning to the water.
- Check the tightness of the valve regularly, using the tool supplied with the board, and re-tighten when necessary.
- Don’t carry the board on top of your car/vehicle when inflated.
- Rinse your board down regularly with tap water, and especially when putting it away for winter etc., paying particular attention to the valve.
- Avoid rolling your board too tightly when putting it away in its bag after use.
- During winter, keep your board very slightly inflated, store it flat, out of direct sunlight and in temperatures not lower than 0°C.
- Length: 14’0″
- Width: 30″
- Thickness: 6″
- Weight: 28.7 lbs
- Volume: 380 liters
- Max payload: 300 lbs
- Inflates to 20 PSI
View the SIC Maui Inflatable SUP guide.