2021 SIC Maui Tao Air Glide 10’6″ x 33″ Package
Made from the Finest single skin Drop Stitch material (DSC), this lightweight and durable Support Stringer Technology (SST) is light, stiff reliable. These boards also incorporate a HDPE belt heat fused onto PVC to make a top and bottom stringer for increased stiffness and to lock in the rocker profile.
3 Piece Paddle
- 67 – 87″ Adjustable, reinforced aluminum shaft with sandblashed finish for better grip
- T-grip adjustable handle cleat system with groove locator for no twist convenience
- Durable plastic blade with 10 degree blade sweep
- SST (Single Skin Technology)
- 8.0″ Mahi fin (nylon)
- 3 Piece Paddle
- Center carry handle
- Bungee tie down
- Dual action pump
- 8′ coiled leash
- Wheelie backpack
- Repair kit with spare fin plates
- All boards come equipped with Air7 polycarbonate fin box which is stiffer, stronger, and easier to repair. Its low-profile design reduces drag and makes you go faster.
Points to be respected to maximize the lifespan of your inflatable SIC Maui Air Glide stand up paddle board:
- Do not exceed the maximum recommended inflation pressure.
- Do not use an electric air compressor, it may result in poor performance or damage the board and will automatically void all warranties.
- Deflate the board by at least 1-2 PSI when not in use but exposed to full sun/hot temperatures.
- Re-inflate and check the pressure before returning to the water.
- Check the tightness of the valve regularly, using the tool supplied with the board, and re-tighten when necessary.
- Don’t carry the board on top of your car/vehicle when inflated.
- Rinse your board down regularly with tap water, and especially when putting it away for winter etc., paying particular attention to the valve.
- Avoid rolling your board too tightly when putting it away in its bag after use.
- During winter, keep your board very slightly inflated, store it flat, out of direct sunlight and in temperatures not lower than 0°C.
- Length: 10’6″
- Width: 33″
- Thickness: 6″
- Weight: 22.7 lbs
- Volume: 305 liters
- Max payload: 220 lbs
- Inflates to 20 PSI
View the SIC Maui Inflatable SUP guide.