- 7.6 oz
- 8 inch depth
- Length of the base is 6″
- Comes with brass quick-release thumb nut tightening screw and tab
- 46.5° pitch gives great board stability and great tracking and won’t snag any weed or mooring lines
- Great for all flatwater, distance and race paddling situations.
SOLD OUT, call 1-888-252-4983 for next availability
Want our best price or have questions? Email or call us: 1-888-252-4983
The honeycomb fibreglass race/weed fin from Red Paddle Co is designed to give the best performance in a range of conditions. It’s main design attributes are:
- Raked back fin to avoid catching weeds that can destroy your race performance
- Streamlined surface area to give the right amount of tracking but minimal drag
- The race fin is made from a honeycomb foam core, coated in a glass fiber to reduce weight but to maintain a rigid shape without flexing under loaded conditions
- Great tracking and stability
- The Red Paddle Co Race/Weed Fin comes with it’s own neoprene carrying case with clear front panel, and fin bolt
Get more performance, glide and tracking out of your board!