The blade has been designed with a squared shape to deliver a softer catch yet more powerful stroke. The narrower profile enables you to get the paddle closer to the board keeping the paddle more vertical, improving board tracking. It has a double concave blade face that blends nicely into a pronounced dihedral that really adds stability to the stroke eliminating blade wobble. The higher aspect design also reduces the impact on the body and allows for higher cadence without reducing the surface area.
On the power face of the blade it features a single dihedral down the middle of the blade to allow water to flow evenly off each side creating a smooth and stable stroke, enabling you to deliver more power whilst stabilising the paddle.
Practical and perfect for travelling, with no compromise on performance. It splits into three parts so it effortlessly fits into your backpack, meaning you can get out and explore with ease!
The LeverLock adjustment system is as easy to use as 1, 2, 3:
- Lift the lever located on the grip. This loosens the adjustment system and allows the user to adjust the size of the paddle to the desired length.
- Use the white line on the adjustment system to line up with the arrow label on the paddle shaft to ensure the grip is alignment with the blade.
- Close the lever and you’re ready to go paddle.
The LeverLock system uses no push buttons or external clamps to adjust. The LeverLock system is an internal adjustment system that loosens and tightens a rubber plug at the bottom of the adjustment with the lift or closure of its lever. This rubber plug creates a water tight seal against the shaft to keep water out of your paddle and keep it floating if you drop it in the water. With 16 inches of adjustment, the LeverLock will fit paddlers between 5’2″ – 6’8″ tall. The LeverLock adjustment system makes for a great family sharing system that we are very excited to offer on all of our adult SUP paddles.
- 3 piece paddle
- Usage: All round
- Blade: Carbon – 85 in2
- Shaft: Carbon
- Longest section: 36 inches
- Adjustment: LeverLock
- Adjustable range: 180 – 220 cm (70 – 86 in)
- Weight: 25 oz or 710 grams
- Fits in Red Paddle Co board bag