The Red Paddle Co 9’6″ Flow is a new board in the range for 2015, Designed with Rivers and Whitewater in mind but also makes a great stable manoeuvrable all round board. Red Paddle Co have designed this incredibly stable yet awesomely manoeuvrable board, the Red 9’6′ Flow, with rivers & white water in mind.
View the 2015 9’6″ Flow infographic.
- Four tracking iFins for the best mix of directional stability and control
- PVC board material with high-grade, double-thread internal high density drop stitching which can handle up to 25PSI
- Double layer construction featuring a “board within a board”. This adds “bomb-proof-ness,” massive strength, stiffness, consistent shape and mega durability
- Side rails with four layers of taping – maintains the boards shape, stiffness and air tight qualities. Four times thicker than many inflatable paddle boards
- Special “air block” membrane eliminates air leakage
- Rear D-ring for leash
- Super traction, non-slip EVA deck pad – now thicker than ever
- Tail stomp pad for control in the surf
- Front cargo net for carrying gear
- Low profile handles so no risk of injury
- Nose, tail and 2 rail carry handles, more comfortable than before
- Central logo stiffening strip
- Built using Tec Air specification, with new valves, improved seals, cap and stronger threads
- Red Paddle Co Titan pump with pressure gauge
- Length: 9’6″
- Width: 34″
- Thickness: 150mm, 5.9 inches
- Volume: 300 liters
- Weight: 27 lbs board only, 35 lbs with backpack and pump
- Max payload: 265 lbs/120 kgs
What’s in the box? The Nine Six Ride comes complete with an awesome wheeled backpack, a repair kit, cell phone case and the Red Paddle Co Titan pump, which makes inflation to 15-25psi really easy, leaving you more time to paddle.
View the Red Paddle Co Inflation and User Manual (0.9MB).