What’s new for 2016?
- As with all 2016 Red Paddle Co inflatable paddle boards, the 9’4″ Snapper features the MSL fusion composite and airtight coating construction process for a lighter and stiffer board.
- Updated stainless steel cargo tie down d-rings complete with bungee cord.
- Improved central carry handle.
- Integrated tail handle and leash d-ring.
- Machine-pressed, thermosealed “crocodile finish” deck pads utilizing a stronger adhesive.
What is MSL? Monocoque Structural Laminate (MSL) fusion composite and airtight coating is a new construction process for 2016. MSL involves fusing the second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves up to 5 lbs of weight per board and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
The 9ft 4in Snapper kids SUP will mean that younger paddlers can have a paddleboard with dimensions that suit them, as opposed to struggling with the regular boards, namely mom or dad’s bigger board.
The snazzy color deck pad graphics give the board a younger feel rather than looking like mom or dad’s board, something the kids will no doubt appreciate.
- Light weight Red Paddle Co HP Ezee hand pump with pressure gauge, and still pump to 25PSI easily.
- MSL fusion composite and airtight coating
- High-grade, double-thread internal high density drop stitching which can handle up to 25PSI
- Double layer fusion construction featuring a “board within a board”. This adds “bomb-proof-ness,” massive strength, stiffness, consistent shape and mega durability
- Side rails with four layers of taping – maintains the boards shape, stiffness and air tight qualities. Four times thicker than many inflatable paddle boards
- Special “air block” membrane eliminates air leakage
- Three tracking iFins for the best mix of directional stability and control
- Integrated tail handle and rear D-ring for leash
- Nose d-ring
- Super traction, non-slip EVA deck pad
- Front cargo net for carrying gear with stainless d-rings
- Low profile handle so no risk of injury
- Central carry handle, more comfortable than before
- Built using Tec Air specification, with new valves, improved seals, cap and stronger threads
- Length: 9’4″
- Width: 27″
- Thickness: 100mm, 3.93 inches
- Volume: 130 liters
- Weight: 15 lbs board only, 22 lbs with backpack and pump
- Max payload: 135 lbs/60 kg
What’s in the box? The Nine Four Snapper comes complete with an awesome wheeled backpack, a repair kit, cell phone case and the special Red Paddle Co Ezee HP pump, which makes inflation to 15-25psi really easy, leaving you more time to paddle.
View the Red Paddle Co Inflation and User Manual (0.9MB).