Red Paddle Co 22′ Dragon
What is MSL? Monocoque Structural Laminate (MSL) fusion composite and airtight coating is a new construction process for 2016. MSL involves fusing the second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves up to 5 lbs of weight per board and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
- MSL fusion composite and airtight coating
- High-grade, double-thread internal high density drop stitching which can handle up to 25PSI
- Double layer fusion construction featuring a “board within a board”. This adds “bomb-proof-ness,” massive strength, stiffness, consistent shape and mega durability
- Side rails with four layers of taping – maintains the boards shape, stiffness and air tight qualities. Four times thicker than many inflatable paddle boards
- Special “air block” membrane eliminates air leakage
- Removable fin using US fin box
- Nose runner fin for straighter and more efficient paddling
- 8 carry handles
- Super traction, non-slip EVA deck pad
- Built using Tec Air specification, with new valves, improved seals, cap and stronger threads
- Length: 22′
- Width: 34″
- Thickness: 200mm, 8 inches
- Volume: 984 liters
- Weight: TBA
- Max payload: up to 4 people
- Warranty: 1 year
What’s in the box? The 22ft Dragon comes complete with the Dragon storage pack, fin, cell phone case and 4 Red Paddle Co Ezee Pumps, which makes inflation to 15-25psi really easy, leaving you more time to race.
Note: Dual SKU product: 5060345322460 and 5060345323818.