2017 Red Paddle Co 22′ Dragon
Team racing is taking the sport to the next level, so Red Paddle Co is delighted to introduce the all-new 22'0″ Dragon – Red Paddle Co's first four-person race board. Don't be duped by its size: this is one fast machine and with the power of eight arms driving paddles through the water, it can reach an incredible rate of knots.
The 22'0″ Dragon retains the same features as most of the Race family, including profiled nose, slim body, and high sides so that it rises out of the water and slices through the waves. It has eight lateral handles for ease of transport, and is also covered in an extra large decked with a large dragon design, warning other competitors to watch out if they don't want to get smoked!
Includes 4 FREE paddles.
Who's it for? Racers who thrive on team spirit.
▾ More information
What is MSL?
Monocoque Structural Laminate (MSL) fusion composite and airtight coating is a new construction process for 2016. MSL involves fusing the second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves up to 5 lbs of weight per board and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
- MSL fusion composite and airtight coating
- High-grade, double-thread internal high density drop stitching which can handle up to 25PSI
- Double layer fusion construction featuring a “board within a board”. This adds “bomb-proof-ness,” massive strength, stiffness, consistent shape and mega durability
- Side rails with four layers of taping – maintains the boards shape, stiffness and air tight qualities. Four times thicker than many inflatable paddle boards
- Special “air block” membrane eliminates air leakage
- Removable fin using US fin box
- Nose runner fin for straighter and more efficient paddling
- 8 carry handles
- Super traction, non-slip EVA deck pad
- Built using Tec Air specification, with new valves, improved seals, cap and stronger threads
- Length: 22′
- Width: 34″
- Thickness: 200mm, 8 inches
- Volume: 984 liters
- Weight: TBA
- Max payload: up to 4 people
- Warranty: 1 year
What’s in the box? The 22ft Dragon comes complete with the Dragon storage pack, cell phone case and 4 Red Paddle Co Ezee Pumps, which makes inflation to 15-25psi really easy, leaving you more time to race.
View the Red Paddle Co Inflation and User Manual (0.9MB).
||15 × 30 × 38 in