2018 Red Paddle Co 13’2″ Voyager+
What’s new for 2018?
- FCS thumb screw 9″ touring SUP fin for locked in and reliable fitting
- Double rear cargo bungee
- Updated board colors and graphics, deck pad colors and rail graphics
- Ram Mount and Railblaza Mounting System for camera and accessories
- Updated Red Paddle Co All Terrain bag with new more comfortable straps and new back pack strap stash system
- Piece of mind: Register your new board with Red Paddle Co to get your warranty coverage extended to 24 months
What is MSL? Monocoque Structural Laminate (MSL) fusion composite and airtight coating is a new construction process introduced in 2016. MSL involves fusing the second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves up to 5 lbs of weight per board and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
The Rocker Stiffening System (RSS) system works to give unrivalled stiffness. The RSS is designed to increase rigidity by 30-50%. It works by inserting battens along the rails of the board. While some inflatable boards flex in the water, Red Paddle Co’s 15-25 PSI super-stiff, double layer construction holds firm and allows you to paddle with confidence.
- The Titan Pump – a revolutionary dual chamber inflatable paddle board pump that will inflate your board in half the time with half the effort, and still pump to 25PSI easily.
- MSL fusion composite and airtight coating
- High-grade, double-thread internal high density drop stitching which can handle up to 25PSI
- Double layer fusion construction featuring a “board within a board”. This adds “bomb-proof-ness,” massive strength, stiffness, consistent shape and mega durability
- Side rails with four layers of taping – maintains the boards shape, stiffness and air tight qualities. Four times thicker than many inflatable paddle boards
- Features the RSS System
- Special “air block” membrane eliminates air leakage
- Red Paddle Co All Terrain Backpack
- FCS thumb screw 9″ SUP touring fin for locked in and reliable fitting
- Integrated tail handle and rear d-ring for leash
- Integrated nose handle, d-ring and Ram Mount and Railblaza Mounting System for camera and accessories
- Double tail runner fins for straighter paddling
- Nose fin runner for straighter paddling
- Super traction, non-slip diamond cut EVA deck pad
- 6 point front cargo net for carrying gear with stainless d-rings and Ram Mount and Railblaza Mounting System
- 4 point rear tie down stainless d-rings for carrying extra loads, double bungee, and Ram Mount and Railblaza Mounting System
- Low profile handle so no risk of injury
- Central carry handle, more comfortable than before
- Handles on each rail and a nose for every possible carrying method
- Built using Tec Air specification, with new valves, improved seals, cap and stronger threads
- Length: 13’2″
- Width: 30″
- Thickness: 150mm, 5.90 inches
- Volume: 360 liters
- Weight: 25 lbs board only, 34 lbs with backpack and pump
- Max payload: 330 lbs/150 kg
- Warranty: 1 year, 2 years with product registration
What’s in the box? The Thirteen Two comes complete with an awesome wheeled backpack, fin, a repair kit, cell phone case and the special Red Paddle Co Titan pump, which makes inflation to 15-25psi really easy, leaving you more time to paddle.