2023 Red Paddle Co 12’0″ x 34″ x 5.9″ All Ride Inflatable SUP
At 6 inches thick, the All Ride boasts a massive 395 litres of volume, providing plenty of extra float for two riders and unrivaled stiffness for any additional fittings or fixtures. This is the most inclusive board on the planet, designed to open the world of SUP to those who need it most. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to experience the true beauty of paddleboarding with the 12’0″ All Ride.
What’s new for 2023?
- New model for 2023
→ See a side by side comparison of all Red Paddle Co SUP Paddles in our we compare all Red Paddle Co SUP Paddles article.
Red Paddle Co – Since 2008
John Hibbard, Red Paddle Co Founder and CEO: As we celebrate our 15th anniversary, we reflect on our journey to redefine watersports. Our goal is to create an inclusive and exciting outdoor experience, accessible to everyone. Looking back, it has been an incredible adventure, and we’re excited to continue our mission for the next 15 years. Join us on this journey, and let’s explore the world together.
MSL – Monocoque Structural Laminate
What is MSL? The Monocoque Structural Laminate (MSL) construction process is a new innovation in the field of fusion composite and airtight coating. It was introduced in 2016 and involves fusing the second layer of polymer to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage, eliminating hand gluing errors. This advanced industrial process also saves weight and increases board stiffness at lower pressures.
Red Paddle Co have refined this process by removing the coating of the inner thread section with molten PVC, which served as a base for gluing the outer layer. Instead, they coat the thread structure with a special adhesive that serves as both a seal and bonding layer, and then machine laminate a layer of high-density structural PVC. This process is done at the raw material stage, ensuring consistency and durability while also providing torsional stiffness. The result is a high-quality, lightweight board that has been refined through numerous iterations to achieve the perfect balance of performance, quality, and weight.
So what are the benefits to paddlers?
- Cosmetic finish – All Red Paddle Co boards have an industry leading cosmetic finish. No wrinkles or blemishes. The boards look cleaner and smoother, and even feel better to the touch.
- Lighter – All Red Paddle Co boards are up to 5 lbs or 2 kgs lighter than many competitors. But very importantly they are not too light. If a board is ultra light or too light, it is more affected by wind and current while on the water. MSL boards have a lightweight yet reassuring feel.
- Stiffer at lower pressures – Due to the Torsional Stiffness effect, all Red Paddle Co boards are stiffer at lower pressures. Red Paddle Co recommend a pressure of between 16-22psi. Less pumping more paddling.
ATB Tandem Board Bag
Red Paddle Co’s extensive travel experience with inflatable paddle boards has led to the development of the ultimate inflatable paddle board bag, the All Terrain Bag (ATB). The ATB is included with the All Ride, Windsurf, Activ, and Wild boards and was updated in 2022 with a spacious 160-liter capacity, providing ample room for all your paddle board equipment. The backpack is designed for comfort with adjustable ergonomic support for the back and shoulders. Paddles can be easily stored in a velcro-securing system, and the blade is protected in an interior pocket. Additionally, a large outer zipper pocket allows for quick and easy access to essentials.
The ATB Tandem Bag features include:
- Highly engineered and adjustable ergonomic support for your shoulders and back
- Large and robust all terrain wheels, designed for any terrain
- Lockable zippers with rubber pull tabs
- A sizeable outer zip pocket to pack any quick-to-grab essentials
- Ergonomic and padded comfortable carry handles on top and sides of bag
- Interior paddle blade pocket and velcro securing system for paddle pieces
- Front loading two-way, no-snag, anti-corrosion CoilZip zipper for easy loading and unloading
- Multiple durable carry handles allow you to pick up the bag any way you want.
- Address label window
Titan 2 Pump
The Titan 2 Pump from Red Paddle Co was completely redesigned for 2021 with a focus on ease of use and packing. The pump has been improved with enhanced fixtures and fittings to make it even more durable. As the world’s first purpose-built double chamber inflatable paddle board pump, it’s designed to significantly reduce the time and effort required to inflate your board. With constant innovation, Red Paddle Co has pushed the boundaries of inflation technology and believes that there is nothing like the Titan 2 Pump on the market.
The Dual Cylinder system, combined with the Hi-Flo handle, provides complete control over the energy used to inflate your board, resulting in faster inflation and less effort required to reach higher pressures. Additionally, the pump’s packed size is 2/3rds smaller than the previous Titan pump, making it easier to roll the board and resulting in a tighter roll.
Updates and innovations on the Titan 2:
- Folding feet and a removable quick release handle reduces the packaged size by 30% compared to the original Titan pump. This makes it much easier to roll and pack your pump and board.
- The chamber isolation valve is now an integrated switch rather than a removable plug, which makes it easier to switch to one chamber while pumping.
- A double-ended bayonet hose fixture (Halkey-Roberts) reduces leaks and removes damaged screw threads when attaching to the pump.
- Our redesigned air box means the pump hose now attaches to the main body to reduce the movement of the hose when inflating.
- An increase in volume overall makes for faster inflation.
- An integrated pressure gauge helps reduce impact if the pump is dropped.
- The standing position has shifted 90 degrees, so you are only astride one chamber.
- In addition to having wider feet, the Titan II is more stable and ergonomic, especially for smaller riders/pumpers!
The Titan Pump design concept features two chambers, one larger volume cylinder (low pressure) and one lower volume cylinder (high pressure). Think of it as a combination of the regular Ezee and the Ezee HP side by side. You start with both cylinders pumping huge amounts of air into the board, then at about 10PSI, you move the integrated switch and it pumps through the high pressure side only. You’re pumping double the amount of air into the board than usual, and can still finish it off with high pressure.
Put simply, we don’t use electric pumps as the Titan Pump gets the board to higher pressures, faster.
- Pressure gauge shows to 30PSI
- Pump dimensions: 22″ x 5″ x 7″
- Pump hose length: 48″
- Pump volume of 3.98l using both cylinders
- Weight: 5 lbs
Other Red Paddle Co Features
Tec Air is a process, not a product. By focusing on key areas of the production process, Red Paddle Co has been able to identify ways to improve the final result. Every aspect of the design process is considered, from the bonding of layers to the application of the rocker curve, in order to create the best experience for the user. Red Paddle Co’s attention to detail on the inside ensures the best experience on the outside.
The company uses only the highest quality drop stitch. Drop stitch is the material inside an inflatable board. Red Paddle Co’s boards are built using specially produced, high-density drop stitch that results in a stronger and stiffer core. The thousands of dimples visible on the outside of a Red Paddle Co board are the result of the internal thread. Unlike linear drop stitch, which is a mass-produced and cheaper material that can’t hold high pressure, the boards of Red Paddle Co do not have straight lines of dimples.
First, Red Paddle Co uses a machine to weave the inner core. Next, they cover the woven surface in an adhesive that both seals the woven material to make it airtight and adheres to the second layer, which is applied in the next stage of the process. Lastly, they attach the deck pad, fins, and other parts to the outer layer.
US Fin Box
US Fin Boxes originated in the surfing world where they are widely trusted to do a great job. A number of Red Paddle Co boards use them, including all of the Elite race boards, Voyagers, Sports, Whip, Dragon, as well as the Windsurf board. These fins are inserted after inflation and are simply attached using a nut and bolt system.
Many boards in the Red Paddle Co range come with built-in fins – the high-performance iFin system. With moulded fins you don’t need any tools, replacements or spares. They are specially designed to be ultra-durable and easy to pack away for transport. If they ever bend out of shape during storage or use, it is extremely easy to set them straight again, simply pour hot water over the fins and reshape them by hand.
On the 2022 models, the iFins are now in a twin fin configuration with reinforced base. This allows for easier roll up of the board, but you don’t sacrifice any tracking or grip because the fins are now larger than previous years. They are deeper, 4.5″ up from 4″, and with a wider 6″ base so you get the same performance as the older fins in a 3 fin or thruster configuration, but with much easier roll up now. If you didn’t look, you wouldn’t notice as there is no on water performance difference.
Flat Bungee Cargo System
Unique to Red Paddle Co is the new Flat Bungee Cargo System. The self-closing bungee straps are now larger, creating more tension to keep all your gear on your board! Updated in 2022 with the new “pocket” style main bungee. All boards come with three bungee straps on the nose, setting you up perfectly for adventures to come.
All Red Paddle Co boards feature integrated accessory mounts. Carry a phone, Camera, GPS, fishing rod, you name it, the accessory mount will provide a secure base for many attachments.
- Integrated handle, d-ring and Ram Mount/Railblaza accessory mounting system on the nose
- Accessory mount size uses M6 x 90mm or 1/4-20 thread with 0.375″ depth – more information here
Warranty – 5 years with registration
All Red Paddle Co products come with a 12-month warranty against manufacturing defects, by registering your board with Red Paddle Co you are upgraded to a free 5 year warranty.
- The Titan Pump 2 – a revolutionary dual chamber inflatable paddle board pump that will inflate your board in half the time with half the effort, and still pump to 25PSI easily.
- MSL fusion composite and airtight coating
- High-grade, double-thread internal high density drop stitching which can handle up to 25PSI
- Double layer fusion construction featuring a “board within a board”. This adds “bomb-proof-ness,” massive strength, stiffness, consistent shape and mega durability
- Side rails with four layers of taping – maintains the boards shape, stiffness and air tight qualities. Four times thicker than many inflatable paddle boards
- Special “air block” membrane eliminates air leakage
- Red Paddle Co ATB Tandem Bag – 38 x 15 x 14 inches
- Twin iFins for the optimal mix of directional stability, control and ease of roll up
- Thumb screw 9″ SUP touring fin for locked in and reliable fitting
- Integrated tail handle and rear d-ring for leash
- Integrated nose handle and d-ring with Ram Mount and Railblaza Mounting System for camera and accessories
- Extended super traction, non-slip EVA deck pad in “red” and diamond cut textures
- 4 point triple flat bungee cargo system for carrying gear, with stainless d-rings
- Central carry handle, and multiple removable side carry handles, more comfortable than before
- Built using Tec Air specification, with new valves, improved seals, cap and stronger threads
- Length: 12’0″
- Width: 34″
- Thickness: 150mm, 5.9 inches
- Volume: 393 liters
- Weight: 30 lbs board only, 40 lbs with backpack and pump
- Max rider weight: 350 lbs/160 kg
- Warranty: 1 year, 5 years with product registration
What’s in the box? The 12′ All Ride comes complete with the awesome ATB Tandem Bag wheeled backpack, fin, a repair kit, cell phone case and the Red Paddle Co Titan 2 pump, which makes inflation to 15-25psi really easy, leaving you more time to paddle.