2023 Red Paddle Co 11’0″ x 32″ x 4.72″ Compact SUP Package
The Red Paddle Co 11’0″ Compact is a revolutionary paddle board that utilizes PACTTM Technology, exclusive to the brand. With a more elongated shape for increased glide, this board is perfect for those looking to explore without any limitations. The board features a quad stringer tensioning system for maximum rigidity and a central living hinge that allows it to be easily folded and rolled into a compact package, making it the most portable adventure SUP available. The 11’0″ Compact is a step up from the all-rounder 9’6″ Compact, catering to heavier riders and providing a perfect balance of stability and maneuverability. Using a new weaving process, the board boasts an extra-high-tensile thread matrix at its core and a super-strong but malleable outer layer, resulting in a board that maintains its shape when inflated but packs down to an ultra-small size when deflated.
Based on the plan of the ever-popular Red Paddle Co 11’0 Sport provides the perfect blend of stability and manoeuvrability. The extended length board offers a fantastic step up from an all-rounder catering for slightly heavier riders, in comparison to the 9’6″ Compact.
What’s new for 2023?
- Updated deck graphics
Red Paddle Co – Since 2008
John Hibbard, Red Paddle Co Founder and CEO: As we celebrate our 15th anniversary, we reflect on our journey to redefine watersports. Our goal is to create an inclusive and exciting outdoor experience, accessible to everyone. Looking back, it has been an incredible adventure, and we’re excited to continue our mission for the next 15 years. Join us on this journey, and let’s explore the world together.
PACT™ technology features a completely new durable material with a high resolution thread matrix but is malleable to ensure easy packing.
The board wraps around itself and the Titan pump.
The split deck pad and offset valve creates a ‘living hinge’, allowing the board to fold easily down the middle.
The Compact Bag
The Compact backpack is a highly engineered piece of gear that offers unparalleled adjustability and comfort, as well as exceptional support for the shoulders and back. It is considered to be the most technologically advanced backpack available for stand-up paddleboarding, thanks to its ability to reduce pressure on the lower back by 53%. This means that you can travel for longer periods of time without experiencing discomfort. The backpack also features customizable lumbar support and adjustable height options, making it suitable for paddlers of all sizes. And it doesn’t stop there:
- Tubular closed cell padding on the handles
- Concentrated shoulder padding
- Brushed cotton shoulder and back cushioning
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- All these combine to make it a pleasure to carry, whether you’re on a short walk to the water or off on an epic adventure.
- Dimensions: Height: 22″ (560mm), Width: 16.5″ (420mm), Depth: 12.5″ (320mm)
Creating a compact paddle was not an easy task, but Red Paddle Co have found the perfect solution: a five piece paddle.
As a result, it packs away perfectly, but it is still adjustable with no compromise on the water.
Made of high-modulus carbon for extra rigidity, with a durable pure nylon blade.
The Nylon blade of the paddle is laser etched, with no printing, chemicals or transfers and produced with a single pure material. Meaning the design will stay on forever, resulting in no aesthetic implications.
Our new anti-twist adjustment system with 45 degree cut push-pin technology has resulted in our most compact paddle yet.
The paddle packs away perfectly into the bag, but it’s still adjustable and there’s no compromise in its performance when out on the water. And another plus, due to the design of the five-piece paddle, individual sections can be removed creating a paddle that’s suitable for smaller riders – a package for all the family. The paddle weighs 28 oz and in regular form can be adjusted from 71″ to 83″ (180-210cm) with shaft lengths of about 17″ to 20″. Removing the individual sections creates a paddle suitable for smaller paddlers 53″ to 65″ (135-165cm) – great for families.
The fins use a simple click fin system with a secondary pin for added security. The two off set fin boxes themselves are also compatible with standard FCS fins, so you can customise the feel of your board on the water.
Titan 2 Pump
The Titan 2 Pump, re-designed and re-engineered by Red Paddle Co in 2021, is the world’s first double chamber pump specifically for stand-up paddleboards. The company has focused on making the pump user-friendly and easy to pack, while also improving the durability of the fixtures and fittings. The pump is designed to cut the time and effort required to inflate your board in half, thanks to the Dual Cylinder system and Hi Flo handle that gives you complete control over the inflation process. The packed size of the Titan 2 pump is 2/3 smaller than the previous model, making it easier to roll and resulting in a tighter roll. Red Paddle Co is confident that the Titan 2 pump is unrivalled in the market, thanks to its constant innovation in inflation technology.
Updates and innovations on the Titan 2:
- Folding feet and a removable quick release handle reduces the packaged size by 30% compared to the original Titan pump. This makes it much easier to roll and pack your pump and board.
- The chamber isolation valve is now an integrated switch rather than a removable plug, which makes it easier to switch to one chamber while pumping.
- A double-ended bayonet hose fixture (Halkey-Roberts) reduces leaks and removes damaged screw threads when attaching to the pump.
- Our redesigned air box means the pump hose now attaches to the main body to reduce the movement of the hose when inflating.
- An increase in volume overall makes for faster inflation.
- An integrated pressure gauge helps reduce impact if the pump is dropped.
- The standing position has shifted 90 degrees, so you are only astride one chamber.
- In addition to having wider feet, the Titan II is more stable and ergonomic, especially for smaller riders/pumpers!
The Titan Pump design concept features two chambers, one larger volume cylinder (low pressure) and one lower volume cylinder (high pressure). Think of it as a combination of the regular Ezee and the Ezee HP side by side. You start with both cylinders pumping huge amounts of air into the board, then at about 10PSI, you move the integrated switch and it pumps through the high pressure side only. You’re pumping double the amount of air into the board than usual, and can still finish it off with high pressure.
Put simply, we don’t use electric pumps as the Titan Pump gets the board to higher pressures, faster.
- Pressure gauge shows to 30PSI
- Pump dimensions: 22″ x 5″ x 7″
- Pump hose length: 48″
- Pump volume of 3.98l using both cylinders
- Weight: 5 lbs
Red Paddle Co 8′ Coiled SUP Leash
This 8′ coiled SUP leash has been designed by Red Paddle Co for flat water paddlers and racers who want to make sure they are not getting any excess drag from their leash being in the water.
The leash features a interchangeable ankle or calf cuff with a quick release loop and integrated key pouch. It has a 7mm dual cord coiled leash which prevents the leash from dragging in the water plus dual pivot points to reduce twist. The leash is supplied with a length of rope so you can use with tradition leash points or can attach directly to our leash points which you can find at the back of any Red Paddle Co board.
Avoids drag caused by a trailing leash, perfect for flat-water paddling.
Other Red Paddle Co Features
Tec Air is not just a product, but a process that Red Paddle Co uses to improve their inflatable stand-up paddleboards. They focus on key areas of the production process to identify ways to improve the end result. This includes details such as where and how the layers are bonded and how the rocker curve is applied to the board. Every aspect of the design process is considered. The key areas of construction are inside the board, as Red Paddle Co’s attention to detail on the inside ensures the best experience on the outside.
Red Paddle Co uses only the highest quality drop stitch, which is the material inside an inflatable board. They use specially produced, high-density drop stitch that creates a stronger and stiffer core. One can see thousands of dimples spread from nose to tail and rail to rail on the outside of a Red Paddle Co board, each dimple representing an internal thread. Unlike other inflatable boards that use linear drop stitch, a mass-produced, low-quality material that cannot hold high pressure, Red Paddle Co does not. Linear boards can be identified by the straight lines of dimples on the board.
To construct the boards, Red Paddle Co uses a machine to weave the inner core, then covers the woven surface in an adhesive that both seals the woven material so it is airtight, and adheres to the second layer, which is applied in the next stage of the process. They then attach the deck pad, fins and other parts to the outer layer.
Flat Bungee Cargo System
Unique to Red Paddle Co is the new Flat Bungee Cargo System. The self-closing bungee straps are now larger, creating more tension to keep all your gear on your board! Updated for 2022 with the new “pocket” style main bungee. All boards come with three bungee straps on the nose, setting you up perfectly for adventures to come.
All Red Paddle Co boards feature integrated accessory mounts. Carry a phone, Camera, GPS, fishing rod, you name it, the accessory mount will provide a secure base for many attachments.
- Integrated d-ring and Ram Mount/Railblaza accessory mounting system in forward cargo area
- Accessory mount size uses M6 x 90mm or 1/4-20 thread with 0.375″ depth – more information here
Warranty – 5 years with registration
All Red Paddle Co products come with a 12-month warranty against manufacturing defects, by registering your board with Red Paddle Co you are upgraded to a free 5 year warranty.
- The Titan Pump – a revolutionary dual chamber inflatable paddle board pump that will inflate your board in half the time with half the effort, and still pump to 25PSI easily
- MSL PACTTM fusion composite and airtight coating
- High-grade, matrix thread internal high density drop stitching which can handle up to 25PSI
- Double layer fusion construction featuring a “board within a board”. This adds “bomb-proof-ness,” massive strength, stiffness, consistent shape and mega durability
- Side rails with four layers of taping – maintains the boards shape, stiffness and air tight qualities. Four times thicker than many inflatable paddle boards
- Special “air block” membrane eliminates air leakage
- Red Paddle Co Compact Backpack
- Bungee deck lacing with 6 d-rings
- Two removable fins with retaining system
- Rear d-ring for leash
- Super traction, split non-slip EVA deck pad in “red” and diamond cut textures
- Off-center carrying handle
- Built using Tec Air specification, with new valves, improved seals, cap and stronger threads
- Red Paddle Co 8′ Coiled SUP Leash
- Length: 11’0″
- Width: 32″
- Thickness: 120mm, 4.72 inches
- Volume: 259 liters
- Weight: 20 lbs board only, 32 lbs with backpack, pump, paddle, fins and leash
- Component weights: Backpack – 4 lbs; Paddle – 2 lbs; Titan pump – 5 lbs; Fins and leash – 1 lbs
- Max rider weight: 240 lbs/110 kg
- Warranty: 1 year, 5 years with product registration
What’s in the box? The 11’0″ comes complete with the awesome Compact Bag backpack, 5 piece carbon paddle, leash, a repair kit, fins and the Red Paddle Co Titan 2 pump, which makes inflation to 15-25psi really easy, leaving you more time to paddle.
Watch the How to set up your new Red Paddle Co board video
View the Red Paddle Co Inflatable Paddle Board Welcome Guide and User Manual (PDF)
View the Red Paddle Co Compact User Guide (PDF)