2021 Red Paddle Co 11’0″ x 32″ Compact Package
All-new technology. The Future of paddle boarding… Using PACTTM Technology, exclusive to Red Paddle Co.
In comparison to the 9’6″ Compact, the 11′ Compact is designed with a more drawn out shape to increase glide. With that in mind, the 11’0″ Compact is perfect for paddlers who want to travel and explore without limitation. The whole package is full of practical features and innovations – the board has a quad stringer tensioning system, giving maximum rigidity while the central living hinge means the board can be folded and rolled into a super small package, making it the most transportable adventure SUP on the market.
- Completely re-imagined and re-engineered Titan 2 Pump
- High Performance, adaptable flat bungee cargo system
- Updated Click Fin with Securing System
- Refined tubular handles – extra comfort when carrying the board
- Clean lines – developing a timeless, premium design
- Extended deck pad for better grip and cleaner seamless look
- Discreet inflation valve
- Updated deck graphics and rail graphics/colors
Based on the plan of the ever-popular Red Paddle Co 11’0 Sport provides the perfect blend of stability and manoeuvrability. The extended length board offers a fantastic step up from an all-rounder catering for slightly heavier riders, in comparison to the 9’6″ Compact
Following Red Paddle Co’s ongoing commitment to innovation, a new weaving process creates an extra-high-tensile thread matrix at the core of the board that combines with a super-strong but malleable outer layer and a tensile quad stringer-system.
The result is a board that always keeps its shape when inflated, but packs down to an ultra-small size once you’ve let out the air.
PACT™ technology features a completely new durable material with a high resolution thread matrix but is malleable to ensure easy packing.
The board wraps around itself and the Titan pump.
The split deck pad and offset valve creates a ‘living hinge’, allowing the board to fold easily down the middle.
The Compact backpack is highly engineered to offer unique levels of adjustability and comfort, plus incredible shoulder and back support. We think it’s the most highly engineered SUP bag on the planet, and as it applies approximately 53% less downforce on the carrier’s lower back, you can travel for longer in comfort. With customisable lumbar support and adjustable height features, it’s suitable for almost any size of paddler. And it doesn’t stop there:
- Tubular closed cell padding on the handles
- Concentrated shoulder padding
- Brushed cotton shoulder and back cushioning
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- All these combine to make it a pleasure to carry, whether you’re on a short walk to the water or off on an epic adventure.
- Dimensions: Height: 22″ (560mm), Width: 16.5″ (420mm), Depth: 12.5″ (320mm)
Creating a compact paddle was not an easy task, but we have found the perfect solution: a five piece paddle.
As a result, it packs away perfectly, but it is still adjustable with no compromise on the water.
Made of high-modulus carbon for extra rigidity, with a durable pure nylon blade.
The Nylon blade of the paddle is laser etched, with no printing, chemicals or transfers and produced with a single pure material. Meaning the design will stay on forever, resulting in no aesthetic implications.
Our new anti-twist adjustment system with 45 degree cut push-pin technology has resulted in our most compact paddle yet.
The paddle packs away perfectly into the bag, but it’s still adjustable and there’s no compromise in its performance when out on the water. And another plus, due to the design of the five-piece paddle, individual sections can be removed creating a paddle that’s suitable for smaller riders – a package for all the family. The paddle weighs 1.8lbs and in regular form can be adjusted from 71″ to 83″ (180-210cm) with shaft lengths of about 17″ to 20″. Removing the individual sections creates a paddle suitable for smaller paddlers 53″ to 65″ (135-165cm) – great for families.
Even the fins have been redesigned for 2021 and are only available with the new Red Paddle Co Compacts.
They use a simple click fin system with a secondary pin for added security. The two off set fin boxes themselves are also compatible with standard FCS fins, so you can customise the feel of your board on the water.
Titan 2 Pump
The Titan Pump has been completely re-imagined and re-engineered for 2021. Red Paddle Co have taken the already proven double chamber format and focussed on ease of use and ease of packing. They’ve also improved the fixtures and fittings to make for an even more durable pump.
The Titan 2 Pump is the world’s first purpose-built, double chamber SUP pump. It’s designed to cut the amount of time and effort it takes to inflate your board by half. Constant innovation has led to Red Paddle Co testing the absolute boundaries of inflation technology and as such, they’re confident that there’s nothing quite like the Titan 2 pump on the market. The Dual Cylinder system, combined with the Hi Flo handle means you are in complete control of the energy used to inflate your board. It puts the air into your board faster and reduces the effort required to reach a higher pressure.
The packed size is 2/3rds less than the current Titan pump, which makes rolling the board much easier and results in a tighter rolled board.
- Folding feet and a removable quick release handle reduces the packaged size by 30% compared to the original Titan pump. This makes it much easier to roll and pack your pump and board.
- The chamber isolation valve is now an integrated switch rather than a removable plug, which makes it easier to switch to one chamber while pumping.
- A double-ended bayonet hose fixture (Halkey-Roberts) reduces leaks and removes damaged screw threads when attaching to the pump.
- Our redesigned air box means the pump hose now attaches to the main body to reduce the movement of the hose when inflating.
- An increase in volume overall makes for faster inflation.
- An integrated pressure gauge helps reduce impact if the pump is dropped.
- The standing position has shifted 90 degrees, so you are only astride one chamber.
- In addition to having wider feet, the Titan II is more stable and ergonomic, especially for smaller riders/pumpers!
The Titan Pump design concept features two chambers, one larger volume cylinder (low pressure) and one lower volume cylinder (high pressure). Think of it as a combination of the regular Ezee and the Ezee HP side by side. You start with both cylinders pumping huge amounts of air into the board, then at about 10PSI, you move the integrated switch and it pumps through the high pressure side only. You’re pumping double the amount of air into the board than usual, and can still finish it off with high pressure.
Put simply, we don’t use electric pumps as the Titan Pump gets the board to higher pressures, faster.
- Pressure gauge shows to 30PSI
- Pump dimensions: 22″ x 5″ x 7″
- Pump hose length: 48″
- Pump volume of 3.98l using both cylinders
- Weight: TBA
Red Paddle Co 8′ Coiled SUP Leash
This 8′ coiled SUP leash has been designed by Red Paddle Co for flat water paddlers and racers who want to make sure they are not getting any excess drag from their leash being in the water.
The leash features a interchangeable ankle or calf cuff with a quick release loop and integrated key pouch. It has a 7mm dual cord coiled leash which prevents the leash from dragging in the water plus dual pivot points to reduce twist. The leash is supplied with a length of rope so you can use with tradition leash points or can attach directly to our leash points which you can find at the back of any Red Paddle Co board.
Avoids drag caused by a trailing leash, perfect for flat-water paddling.
Other Red Paddle Co Features
Flat Bungee Cargo System
Unique to Red Paddle Co is the new Flat Bungee Cargo System. The new self-closing bungee straps are now larger, creating more tension to keep all your gear on your board! All boards come with three bungee straps on the nose, setting you up perfectly for adventures to come.
Warranty – 5 years with registration
All Red Paddle Co products come with a 12-month warranty against manufacturing defects, by registering your board with Red Paddle Co you are upgraded to a free 5 year warranty.
- The Titan Pump – a revolutionary dual chamber inflatable paddle board pump that will inflate your board in half the time with half the effort, and still pump to 25PSI easily
- MSL PACTTM fusion composite and airtight coating
- High-grade, matrix thread internal high density drop stitching which can handle up to 25PSI
- Double layer fusion construction featuring a “board within a board”. This adds “bomb-proof-ness,” massive strength, stiffness, consistent shape and mega durability
- Side rails with four layers of taping – maintains the boards shape, stiffness and air tight qualities. Four times thicker than many inflatable paddle boards
- Special “air block” membrane eliminates air leakage
- Red Paddle Co Compact Backpack
- Bungee deck lacing with 6 d-rings
- Two removable fins with retaining system
- Rear d-ring for leash
- Super traction, split non-slip EVA deck pad in “red” and diamond cut textures
- 6 point front cargo net for carrying gear with stainless d-rings
- Off-center carrying handle
- Built using Tec Air specification, with new valves, improved seals, cap and stronger threads
- Red Paddle Co 8′ Coiled SUP Leash
- Length: 11’0″
- Width: 32″
- Thickness: 120mm, 4.72 inches
- Volume: 269 liters
- Weight: 18.5 lbs board only, 30 lbs with backpack, pump, paddle, fins and leash
- Component weights: Backpack – 4 lbs; Paddle – 1.8 lbs; Titan pump – 5.1 lbs; Fins and leash – 1.35 lbs
- Max payload: 240 lbs/110 kg
- Warranty: 1 year, 5 years with product registration
What’s in the box? The 11’0″ comes complete with an awesome backpack, 5 piece carbon paddle, leash, a repair kit, fins and the Red Paddle Co Titan 2 pump, which makes inflation to 15-25psi really easy, leaving you more time to paddle.
View the Red Paddle Co Compact User Guide (PDF)