2018/19 Red Paddle Co 10’8″ Ride
- Larger cargo area with 6 tie down points
- Updated deck pad and rail graphics
- Nose mounted Ram Mount and Railblaza Mounting System for camera and accessories
- Super traction, Red Paddle Co logo embossed deck pad with non-slip diamond cut EVA deck pad towards the tail
- Updated Red Paddle Co All Terrain bag with new more comfortable straps and new back pack strap stash system
- Red Paddle Co logo embossed iFins
- Piece of mind: Register your new board with Red Paddle Co to get your warranty coverage extended to 24 months
What is MSL? Monocoque Structural Laminate (MSL) fusion composite and airtight coating is a new construction process introduced in 2016. MSL involves fusing the second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves up to 5 lbs of weight per board and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
The combination of overall width, plus the wide tail, creates an unbelievably stable platform. This is a big, wide and stable board so it’s never going to win any races or slay waves at Pipeline, but it still feels lively and responsive – they’ve put it head to head against every other 34″+ board and it blows them all away. The 10’8″ Ride is completely unique. There’s nothing else like it on the market.
- The Titan Pump – a revolutionary dual chamber inflatable paddle board pump that will inflate your board in half the time with half the effort, and still pump to 25PSI easily.
- MSL fusion composite and airtight coating
- High-grade, double-thread internal high density drop stitching which can handle up to 25PSI
- Double layer fusion construction featuring a “board within a board”. This adds “bomb-proof-ness,” massive strength, stiffness, consistent shape and mega durability
- Side rails with four layers of taping – maintains the boards shape, stiffness and air tight qualities. Four times thicker than many inflatable paddle boards
- Special “air block” membrane eliminates air leakage
- Red Paddle Co All Terrain Backpack – 38 x 14 x 12 inches
- Three tracking iFins for the best mix of directional stability and control
- Integrated tail handle and rear d-ring for leash
- Integrated nose d-ring with Ram Mount and Railblaza Mounting System for camera and accessories
- Super traction, non-slip EVA deck pad in “red” and diamond cut textures
- 6 point front cargo net for carrying gear with stainless d-rings
- Low profile handle so no risk of injury
- Central carry handle, more comfortable than before
- Built using Tec Air specification, with new valves, improved seals, cap and stronger threads
- Length: 10’8″
- Width: 34″
- Thickness: 120mm, 4.72 inches
- Volume: 296 liters
- Weight: 21 lbs board only, 30 lbs with backpack and pump
- Max payload: 265 lbs/120 kg
- Warranty: 1 year, 2 years with product registration
What’s in the box? The Ten Eight comes complete with an awesome wheeled backpack, a repair kit, cell phone case and the Red Paddle Co Titan pump, which makes inflation to 15-25psi really easy, leaving you more time to paddle.