2018/19 Red Paddle Co 10’8″ Activ
The full yoga pad on the deck means you can find your perfect balance without fear of slipping in. People are always trying to find new and more interesting ways of keeping fit and in the last couple years, it has become clear that paddlers are taking their boards out onto the water and using them as platforms for yoga, pilates and various other stress relieving exercises.
- Integrated paddle holder in rail handle
- Updated deck pad and rail graphics
- Nose mounted Ram Mount and Railblaza Mounting System for camera and accessories
- Super traction, Red Paddle Co logo embossed deck pad
- Red Paddle Co logo embossed iFins
- Piece of mind: Register your new board with Red Paddle Co to get your warranty coverage extended to 24 months
What is MSL? Monocoque Structural Laminate (MSL) fusion composite and airtight coating is a new construction process introduced in 2016. MSL involves fusing the second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves up to 5 lbs of weight per board and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
With a full EVA deck pad, the new and thicker 10’8″ Activ is the perfect board for SUP workouts or yoga, pilates, and the family stand up paddler. The combination of overall width, plus the wide tail, creates an unbelievably stable platform. They’ve put it head to head against every other 34″+ board and it blows them all away. The 10’8″ Activ is unique. Do your workout or yoga. Get the kids on board. Get the dog or the cooler on board. Get everyone on board and be Activ!
- The Titan Pump – a revolutionary dual chamber inflatable paddle board pump that will inflate your board in half the time with half the effort, and still pump to 25PSI easily.
- MSL fusion composite and airtight coating
- High-grade, double-thread internal high density drop stitching which can handle up to 25PSI
- Double layer fusion construction featuring a “board within a board”. This adds “bomb-proof-ness,” massive strength, stiffness, consistent shape and mega durability
- Red Paddle Co Original Classic Backpack
- Side rails with four layers of taping – maintains the boards shape, stiffness and air tight qualities. Four times thicker than many inflatable paddle boards
- Special “air block” membrane eliminates air leakage
- Three tracking iFins for the best mix of directional stability and control
- Integrated nose d-ring with Ram Mount and Railblaza Mounting System for camera and accessories
- Integrated tail handle and d-ring for leash
- Super traction, non-slip EVA full coverage deck pad
- Low profile handles so no risk of injury
- Central, nose and rail carry handles, more comfortable than before
- Built using Tec Air specification, with new valves, improved seals, cap and stronger threads
- Length: 10’8″
- Width: 34″
- Thickness: 150mm, 5.90 inches
- Volume: 320 liters
- Weight: 23 lbs board only, 32 lbs with backpack and pump
- Max payload: 265 lbs/120 kgs
- Warranty: 1 year, 2 years with product registration
What’s in the box? The Ten Eight Activ comes complete with an awesome wheeled backpack, a repair kit, cell phone case and the Red Paddle Co Titan pump, which makes inflation to 15-25psi really easy, leaving you more time to paddle.