2018 Red Paddle Co 10’7″ Wind
Inflatable SUPs are becoming more and more popular because of their versatility and practicality. Red Paddle Co have taken those qualities and added another dimension – the option to turn your SUP into a windsurfer.
Of course, if you’re looking for something geared even more towards windsurfing, Red Paddle Co have you covered there too. The next step up for inflatable windsurfing SUPs is the 2018 10’7″ Windsurf, complete with daggerboard.
What’s new for 2018?
- Rear and center fin (for windsurfing) are both included, both are a FCS thumb screw 9″ all round SUP fin for locked in and reliable fitting
- Updated deck pad and rail graphics
- Nose mounted Ram Mount and Railblaza Mounting System for camera and accessories
- Super traction, Red Paddle Co logo embossed deck pad with non-slip diamond cut EVA deck pad towards the tail
- Piece of mind: Register your new board with Red Paddle Co to get your warranty coverage extended to 24 months
What is MSL? Monocoque Structural Laminate (MSL) fusion composite and airtight coating is a new construction process introduced in 2016. MSL involves fusing the second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves up to 5 lbs of weight per board and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
- Windsurf sail fitting/mast foot built into the board (sails/rigs available here). Use mechanical or knuckle universal joint (UJ) mast base, do not use rubber or tendon universal joints
- Rear US fin box, 9″ fin
- Central US fin box for improved tracking while windsurfing, 9″ fin
- The Titan Pump – a revolutionary dual chamber inflatable paddle board pump that will inflate your board in half the time with half the effort, and still pump to 25PSI easily.
- MSL fusion composite and airtight coating
- High-grade, double-thread internal high density drop stitching which can handle up to 25PSI
- Double layer fusion construction featuring a “board within a board”. This adds “bomb-proof-ness,” massive strength, stiffness, consistent shape and mega durability
- Red Paddle Co Original Classic Backpack
- Side rails with four layers of taping – maintains the boards shape, stiffness and air tight qualities. Four times thicker than many inflatable paddle boards
- Integrated tail handle and rear d-ring for leash
- Integrated nose handle, d-ring and Ram Mount and Railblaza Mounting System for camera and accessories
- Super traction, non-slip EVA deck pad in “crocodile skin” and diamond cut textures
- Low profile handle so no risk of injury
- Central carry handle, more comfortable than before
- Built using Tec Air specification, with new valves, improved seals, cap and stronger threads
- Length: 10’7″
- Width: 33″
- Thickness: 120mm, 4.72 inches
- Volume: 296 liters
- Weight: 23 lbs board only, 31 lbs with backpack and pump
- Max payload: 265 lbs/120 kgs
- Warranty: 1 year, 2 years with product registration
What’s in the box? The Ten Seven Wind SUP comes complete with an awesome wheeled backpack, fins, a repair kit, cell phone case and the Red Paddle Co Titan pump, which makes inflation to 15-20psi really easy, leaving you more time to paddle.
Please note: the windsurf sail/rig is sold separately.