2023 Red Paddle Co 10’6″ x 32″ x 4.72″ Ride Inflatable SUP
Experience unparalleled versatility with Red Paddle Co’s all-around inflatable paddle boards. Ideal for a variety of conditions and suitable for paddlers of all levels, these boards are perfect for family fun, shared adventures, and even first-time paddle boarding. Red Paddle Co’s award-winning Ride boards are best-selling models, known for their exceptional quality, innovative design, and superior performance. Maximize your fun on the water with a reliable and durable Red Paddle Co inflatable paddle board.
What’s new for 2023?
- Updated deck graphics
→ See a side by side comparison of all Red Paddle Co SUP Paddles in our we compare all Red Paddle Co SUP Paddles article.
MSL – Monocoque Structural Laminate
What is MSL? Red Paddle Co’s revolutionary Monocoque Structural Laminate (MSL) technology, introduced in 2016, utilizes a fusion composite and airtight coating process that sets a new standard in inflatable paddle board construction. The MSL process fuses a hard-wearing polymer layer to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage, resulting in a more precise and durable board that is also lighter by up to 5lbs per board. The boards are also stiffer at lower pressures.
Red Paddle Co’s attention to detail sets its MSL technology apart from the rest. The company has refined the process by eliminating the coating of the inner thread section with molten PVC, which is a messy and less controlled process. Instead, they coat the thread structure with a specially formulated adhesive layer that creates a seal and bonding layer. A high-density structural PVC layer is then machine laminated to this adhesive layer in controlled conditions, removing the human error that is present in traditional double layer construction.
This entire process is done at the raw material stage using machinery developed specifically for this purpose, resulting in a consistent, high-quality cosmetic finish that is both durable and strong. Additionally, the process used by Red Paddle Co also benefits from torsional stiffness as the material is put under tension when the board is inflated. Red Paddle Co’s MSL technology may seem simple but it is the result of years of refinement, testing and perfecting to create the ultimate blend of performance, quality, and weight.
Red Paddle Co’s MSL technology provides many benefits to paddlers.
- First, the cosmetic finish is unparalleled, with no wrinkles or blemishes, resulting in a cleaner, smoother, and more visually appealing board that also feels better to the touch.
- The boards are also lighter than many competitors, weighing up to 5lbs or 2kgs less, but importantly, not too light. A board that is too lightweight may be more affected by wind and current on the water, but the MSL technology provides a lightweight yet reassuring feel.
- Additionally, MSL boards are stiffer at lower pressures due to the Torsional Stiffness effect. Red Paddle Co recommends inflating the board to a pressure of between 16-22psi, which means less pumping and more paddling.
ATB Transformer Board Bag
Red Paddle Co has put a lot of effort and over 100,000 miles of traveling experience into designing the ultimate inflatable paddle board bag, the ATB Transformer Bag. This bag is a complete redesign of the company’s bestselling inflatable SUP backpack and boasts significant improvements in both travel and storage.
One of the key features of the ATB Transformer Bag is the highly engineered adjustable ergonomic support, which provides exceptional levels of support for the shoulders and back. This makes it more comfortable to carry. The bag can be compressed thanks to exterior straps, making it more manageable to transport.
Packing away your paddle has also been made easier with an interior paddle blade pocket and a velcro securing system, so your paddle is safe and secure while on the move. There is also a large outer zip pocket which provides a place to store essentials and keep them easily accessible. Overall, this bag is the ultimate solution for those who wants to travel and store their inflatable paddle board with ease.
Red Paddle Co’s revolutionary bag-less carry system has been designed with all paddleboarders in mind. For the adventurers, you can now go further and access more remote waterways without the need of a heavy bulky bag. Perfect for families, it’s now easier, quicker and more convenient to pack up your gear after a long day at the beach.
The ATB Transformer Bag features include:
- Highly engineered and adjustable ergonomic support for your shoulders and back
- Fully customisable to your height ensures that the bag will take care of your body under load
- Exterior compression straps to make bag more comfortable and compact
- Interior paddle blade pocket and velcro securing system for paddle pieces
- Front loading two-way, no-snag, anti-corrosion CoilZip zipper for easy loading and unloading
- Multiple durable carry handles allow you to pick up the bag any way you want.
- Lockable zippers with rubber pull tabs
- Bag-less carry system – pump and straps can easily be taken on the water removing risk of leaving equipment
- Larger all terrain wheels suitable for any rugged terrain
- Address label window
- Dimensions: 38 x 15 x 14 inches
- Color: Dark charcoal, blue with red accents
- Volume: 134 liters
- Weight: 7 lbs
Titan 2 Pump
Introducing the Titan 2 Pump from Red Paddle Co, the most advanced inflatable paddle board pump on the market. Completely re-designed and re-engineered for 2021, this pump features a double chamber format that is focused on ease of use and packing convenience. The fixtures and fittings have also been improved for added durability.
As the world’s first purpose-built double chamber SUP pump, the Titan 2 pump is engineered to cut your inflation time in half. At Red Paddle Co, we are constantly pushing the boundaries of inflation technology, and we are confident that the Titan 2 pump is unparalleled in the market. With its Dual Cylinder system and Hi Flo handle, you have complete control over the energy used to inflate your board, allowing you to pump up your board faster and with less effort.
And its smaller packed size, 2/3rds less than the previous Titan pump, makes it easy to roll the board and results in a tighter rolled board for your convenience. Upgrade your inflating experience with the Titan 2 pump from Red Paddle Co.
Updates and innovations on the Titan 2:
- Folding feet and a removable quick release handle reduces the packaged size by 30% compared to the original Titan pump. This makes it much easier to roll and pack your pump and board.
- The chamber isolation valve is now an integrated switch rather than a removable plug, which makes it easier to switch to one chamber while pumping.
- A double-ended bayonet hose fixture (Halkey-Roberts) reduces leaks and removes damaged screw threads when attaching to the pump.
- Our redesigned air box means the pump hose now attaches to the main body to reduce the movement of the hose when inflating.
- An increase in volume overall makes for faster inflation.
- An integrated pressure gauge helps reduce impact if the pump is dropped.
- The standing position has shifted 90 degrees, so you are only astride one chamber.
- In addition to having wider feet, the Titan II is more stable and ergonomic, especially for smaller riders/pumpers!
The unique two-chamber design features a large volume cylinder for low pressure and a smaller volume cylinder for high pressure. It’s like having a regular Ezee and an Ezee HP pump in one. With the integrated switch, you start pumping air into the board with both cylinders, then when the pressure reaches around 10PSI, you switch to the high-pressure side, pumping double the amount of air in half the time.
Electric pumps are no longer needed with the Titan Pump. It inflates your board faster and reaches higher pressures, making your set-up time shorter and your paddling time longer. Upgrade your inflation experience with the Titan Pump from Red Paddle Co.
- Pressure gauge shows to 30PSI
- Pump dimensions: 22″ x 5″ x 7″
- Pump hose length: 48″
- Pump volume of 3.98l using both cylinders
- Weight: 5 lbs
Other Red Paddle Co Features
Introducing Tec Air, exclusive to Red Paddle Co, a process that sets a new standard in inflatable paddle board construction. By focusing on key areas of the production process, Red Paddle Co has been able to identify ways to improve the end result of the boards. Tec Air is not just a product, but an extensive process that details every aspect of the design and production, no area is left ignored.
Red Paddle Co uses only the highest quality drop stitch material for the boards’ core. This material, called drop stitch, is a specially produced, high-density material that makes for a stronger and stiffer core. The outer surface of the board features thousands of dimples from nose to tail and rail to rail, each dimple representing an internal thread. Unlike other brands that use linear drop stitch, which is a mass-produced, low-quality material that cannot hold high pressure.
The process starts with the use of a machine to weave the inner core, then covering the woven surface with an adhesive that not only seals the woven material so it is airtight but also adheres to the second layer which is applied in the next stage of production. The final steps include attaching the deck pad, fins, and other parts to the outer layer to complete the board. With Tec Air process, Red Paddle Co ensures that the attention to detail on the inside leads to the best experience on the outside.
Red Paddle Co’s high-performance iFin system is a built-in fin system that comes with many of the company’s boards. These specially designed fins are ultra-durable and easy to pack away for transport, and require no tools, replacements, or spares. The iFins are in a twin fin configuration with reinforced base, which allows for easier roll-up of the board but still maintaining the tracking and grip. If they ever bend out of shape during storage or use, it is extremely easy to set them straight again, simply pour hot water over the fins and reshape them by hand.
These fins are also larger than previous versions, which has been achieved by making them deeper, at 4.5 inches up from 4 inches, and a wider 6-inch base. The larger fins provide the same performance as the older fins in a 3-fin or thruster configuration, but with much easier roll-up now. The difference in performance is not noticeable while on the water, but the roll-up convenience will be a great feature for many.
Flat Bungee Cargo System
The Flat Bungee Cargo System from Red Paddle Co is an innovative and unique feature. The bungee straps are now larger and self-closing, providing more tension to keep all your gear securely on your board. The system includes a new “pocket” style main bungee that increases the ease of usage and storage. All boards come with three bungee straps on the nose, making it easy to pack and secure your gear for your next adventure.
All Red Paddle Co boards feature integrated accessory mounts. Carry a phone, Camera, GPS, fishing rod, you name it, the accessory mount will provide a secure base for many attachments.
- Integrated handle, d-ring and Ram Mount/Railblaza accessory mounting system on the nose
- Accessory mount size uses M6 x 90mm or 1/4-20 thread with 0.375″ depth – more information here
Warranty – 5 years with registration
All Red Paddle Co products come with a 12-month warranty against manufacturing defects, by registering your board with Red Paddle Co you are upgraded to a free 5 year warranty.
- The Titan Pump 2 – a revolutionary dual chamber inflatable paddle board pump that will inflate your board in half the time with half the effort, and still pump to 25PSI easily.
- MSL fusion composite and airtight coating
- High-grade, double-thread internal high density drop stitching which can handle up to 25PSI
- Double layer fusion construction featuring a “board within a board”. This adds “bomb-proof-ness,” massive strength, stiffness, consistent shape and mega durability
- Side rails with four layers of taping – maintains the boards shape, stiffness and air tight qualities. Four times thicker than many inflatable paddle boards
- Special “air block” membrane eliminates air leakage
- Red Paddle Co ATB Transformer Bag – 38 x 15 x 14 inches
- Twin iFins for the optimal mix of directional stability, control and ease of roll up
- Integrated tail handle and rear d-ring for leash
- Integrated nose handle and d-ring with Ram Mount and Railblaza Mounting System for camera and accessories
- Extended super traction, non-slip EVA deck pad in “red” and diamond cut textures
- 6 point triple flat bungee cargo system for carrying gear, with stainless d-rings
- Central carry handle, more comfortable than before
- Built using Tec Air specification, with new valves, improved seals, cap and stronger threads
- Length: 10’6″
- Width: 32″
- Thickness: 120mm, 4.72 inches
- Volume: 245 liters
- Weight: 20 lbs board only, 30 lbs with backpack and pump
- Max rider weight: 220 lbs/100 kg
- Warranty: 1 year, 5 years with product registration
What’s in the box? The 10’6″ Ride comes complete with the awesome ATB Transformer Bag wheeled backpack, a repair kit, cell phone case and the Red Paddle Co Titan 2 pump, which makes inflation to 15-25psi really easy, leaving you more time to paddle.