Onyx M-16 Belt Pack Inflatable Life Jacket (PFD)
SOLD OUT, call 1-888-252-4983 for next availability
The Onyx M-16 Belt Pack Manual Inflatable Life Jacket is a US Coast Guard Approved Type V Life Jacket and Personal Flotation Device (PFD) with Type III Performance. The Onyx M-16 inflatable PFD is an ideal and sometimes necessary (ie. legally required) addition to your stand up paddle boarding package. The life jacket is inflated when you pull the “jerk to inflate” yellow handle. This opens the CO2 cartridge and inflates the PFD. Comes with one cartridge which is single use and needs to be rearmed with new cartridge after each inflation.
Unique design for stand up paddle boarding! Styled to look like a belt pack (bum bag, waist bag, fanny pack) the Onyx M-16 is comfortable and stays out of the way until needed. While some laws only require a PFD device strapped on board, the Onyx M-16 inflatable life jacket, is attached to you and ready to go in the event of an emergency.
The most effective life jackets are the ones you want to wear.
▾ More information
- Convenient, compact belt pack style allows for total freedom of movement when fishing, flatwater paddling, stand up paddleboarding (SUP), sailing, recreational boating and hunting
- Provides comfort, safety and peace of mind without knowing you have it on, until you may need it
- 16 gram CO2 charge provides 17 lbs. of buoyancy – the oral inflation tube can be used to provide additional buoyancy up to 26.5 lbs. when fully inflated
- Extremely low profile
- 1” buckle and body belt
- D-ring attachment for small accessories
- 200 denier nylon oxford protective cover
- Approved for persons 16 years of age and older; and over 80 lbs
- Fits 30”-52” chest; up to 52” waist
- For replacement CO2 cartridge, use Onyx M-16 Rearming Kit
Don’t forget your appropriate SUP leash!
* Item contains a CO2 cylinder and may not be available to ship to Alaska or Hawaii. Ground shipping only.
||17 × 8 × 4 in