Fanatic 11’6″ x 31″ Ray Air, discover new places
- DS Light Technology drop stitch construction
- Revised fin
- Updated board graphics
- Revised bag color and graphics
DS Light: Drop Stitch Light (Pure) Technology
Fanatic’s single layer Drop-Stitch Light technology provides a lightweight and quality construction without reaching deep into your pockets. Still produced at one of the world’s most renowned manufacturers, this inflatable technology is created with top quality materials and production standards you’d expect from Fanatic.
Fanatic Pure Backpack
Light all-in-one backpack with padded shoulder straps and storage pocket for board including all accessories.
- Padded shoulder straps for easy transport
- Inner and outer storage pockets
- Three sided zipper for easy access
- Side cinching straps to compress bag or hold paddle/pump/accessories externally
- Size: about 36″ x 17″ x 11″
- Weight: about 6 lbs
Fanatic Power Pump
- Switch from double to single action for fast and easy inflation
- Easy to read color coded gauge
- Ergonomic pump handle
- Comfortable handle height for pumping without touching your knees
- Recommended inflation pressure of 15-18 PSI
- DS Light Technology with color rail reinforcement
- Full deck/base quality printing and rail design for superior optics
- Easily removable tool-less center US Box fin
- Integrated deck bungee to attach luggage
- High quality leash and towing d-rings
- Comfortable center carry handle
- Diamond groove EVA footpad for the ultimate grip and comfort
- Fanatic Power Pump HP8 for fast and comfortable inflation
- Length: 11’6″
- Width: 31″
- Thickness: 150mm, 6″
- Volume: 299 liters
- Weight: 18 lbs board only, 26 lbs with backpack and pump
- Max payload: 210 lbs/110 kg
- Fin: 1× Ray Air 7.6″ (19.5cm) US
- Warranty: 1 year
What’s in the box? The Fanatic Ray Air 11’6″ inflatable SUP comes complete with the awesome Pure backpack, the Power Pump HP8, fin and repair kit.
View the Fanatic Stan Up Paddle Board User Guide (PDF 2MB).
View the Fanatic How to SUP guide (PDF 1MB).
View the How to setup your Fanatic inflatable paddle board (PDF 1MB).