Fanatic Fly Air Premium 10’4″ x 33″, endless possibilities
- New Click Fin tool-less center US Box Fin
- Updated board graphics
- Revised bag with larger zipper opening
The Fanatic Fly Air range features optimised thickness which provides outstanding rigidity without additional air pressure, whilst the extra volume caters to those looking for an even easier ride. The Fly Air models come in three sizes, 9’8″, 10’4″ and the super floaty 10’8″. Additional side fins supply extra grip when catching little waves.
To outline Fanatic’s leading standards in terms of quality, design and durability, they offer the Fly Air in two constructions; the DS Light Technology (known as Fly Air) and the Double Layer Light Technology (known as the Fly Air Premium). The Premium version, is quite simply, the best inflatable SUP construction available on the market with an incredible stiffness: weight ratio. Great attention to detail ensures fast and easy inflate/deflate functions and effortless transportation. All of Fanatic’s Premium Fly Air models feature a mastfoot insert for windsurfing option.
Double Layer Light
The Double Layer Light technology is Fanatic’s Premium construction. Featuring a second PVC layer, which is welded directly to the core layers and around the V-Drop Stitch material – the heart of each Fanatic Inflatable. This construction style is on par with Starboard’s Deluxe Fusion construction and Red Paddle Co’s MSL Fusion construction.
An additional third layer of coloured rail bands round off the highly durable and premium quality, with stylish optics of the deck print. The benefits of the Double Layer Light construction when compared to the standard Double Layer technology is a 20 – 25 % reduction in weight, and around 25 – 30 % increase in stiffness. Simply the best inflatable technology out there!
Fanatic Premium Backpack
- Three sided zipper for easy access
- Padded shoulder straps
- Inner storage pockets for all the accessories
- Extra belts on chest and hip
- Side cinching straps to compress bag or hold paddle/pump/accessories externally
- Wheels for easy transport, placed on the outside for comfortable backpack use
- Size: about 36″ x 17″ x 11″
- Weight: about 6 lbs
Fanatic Power Pump
- Switch from double to single action for fast and easy inflation
- Easy to read color coded gauge
- Ergonomic pump handle
- Comfortable handle height for pumping without touching your knees
- Recommended inflation pressure of 15-18 PSI
- Light and stiff Double Layer Light technology
- Full deck/base quality printing and rail design for superior optics
- Click Fin system – attach and remove your center fin in seconds without tools
- Thruster fin arrangement with glued Side Fins
- Integrated deck bungee to attach luggage
- High quality leash and towing d-rings
- Comfortable center carry handle
- Diamond groove EVA footpad for the ultimate grip and comfort
- Wheeled backpack for effortless packing and transportation
- Fanatic Power Pump HP8 for fast and comfortable inflation
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option
- Length: 10’4″
- Width: 33″
- Thickness: 140mm, 5.5″
- Volume: 284 liters
- Weight: 24 lbs board only, 32 lbs with backpack and pump
- Max payload: 210 lbs/95 kg
- Mastfoot insert: Yes
- Fins: 1× Fly Air Premium 7.5″ (19.5cm) US Click Fin, 2× Side Fin 4.7″ (12cm) glued
- Warranty: 1 year
What’s in the box? The Fanatic Fly Air Premium 10’4″ inflatable SUP comes complete with the awesome wheeled Premium backpack, the Power Pump HP8, fins and repair kit.
View the Fanatic Stan Up Paddle Board User Guide (PDF 2MB).
View the Fanatic How to SUP guide (PDF 1MB).
View the How to setup your Fanatic inflatable paddle board (PDF 1MB).