Fanatic 10’4″ x 33″ Diamond Air, shine bright, paddle free
- DS Light Technology drop stitch construction
- Revised fin configuration
- Updated board graphics
- Revised bag color and graphics
Simplicity is key, with lightweight DS Light Tech construction, they are easy to stow away and transport, ready for your next session.
DS Light: Drop Stitch Light (Pure) Technology
Fanatic’s single layer Drop-Stitch Light technology provides a lightweight and quality construction without reaching deep into your pockets. Still produced at one of the world’s most renowned manufacturers, this inflatable technology is created with top quality materials and production standards you’d expect from Fanatic.
Fanatic Premium Backpack
- Three sided zipper for easy access
- Padded shoulder straps
- Inner storage pockets for all the accessories
- Extra belts on chest and hip
- Side cinching straps to compress bag or hold paddle/pump/accessories externally
- Wheels for easy transport, placed on the outside for comfortable backpack use
- Size: about 36″ x 17″ x 11″
- Weight: about 6 lbs
Fanatic Power Pump
- Switch from double to single action for fast and easy inflation
- Easy to read color coded gauge
- Ergonomic pump handle
- Comfortable handle height for pumping without touching your knees
- Recommended inflation pressure of 15-18 PSI
- DS Light Technology with color rail reinforcement
- Full deck/base quality printing and rail design for superior optics
- Easily removable center US Box fin
- Integrated deck bungee to attach luggage
- High quality leash and towing d-rings
- Comfortable center carry handle
- Diamond groove EVA footpad for the ultimate grip and comfort
- Fanatic Power Pump HP8 for fast and comfortable inflation
- Length: 10’4″
- Width: 33″
- Thickness: 140mm, 5.5″
- Volume: 284 liters
- Weight: 18 lbs board only, 26 lbs with backpack and pump
- Max payload: 210 lbs/95 kg
- Fin: 1× Diamond Air 7.6″ (19.5cm) US
- Warranty: 1 year
What’s in the box? The Fanatic Diamond Air 10’4″ inflatable SUP comes complete with the awesome Premium backpack, the Power Pump HP8, fin and repair kit.
View the Fanatic Stan Up Paddle Board User Guide (PDF 2MB).
View the Fanatic How to SUP guide (PDF 1MB).
View the How to setup your Fanatic inflatable paddle board (PDF 1MB).