Accent Paddle’s Premier Bolt series features high performance compression molded construction to deliver an effortless paddle stroke. This performance SUP paddle is set up with a tri-axial weave fiberglass compression molded blade and an ultra light carbon twill shaft. It is an ideal paddle for racing and wavesurfing.
Adjustable via the LeverLock system and designed to accommodate a large range of paddler heights and water conditions, the Accent Paddles Premier Bolt can be quickly and easily adjusted from 70 up to 86 inches. The Premier Bolt SUP paddle is the perfect paddle board choice to fit all members of the family, varying water conditions and varying experience levels, at a very affordable price.
The comfortable and ergonomic grip keeps the blade oriented during each stroke and while switching sides. The carbon shaft has a more comfortable, lively and responsive feel and is lighter than fiberglass. The longest paddle section length of 34 inches, meaning it’s highly portable – great for inflatable SUPs and fits in the same bag!
The Accent Premier Bolt SUP paddle shaft design features a QuikClip adjustment system – snap out the tab, and the paddle can be quickly lengthened or shortened in two inch increments.
- Carbon twill shaft; fiberglass blade
- Blade size – 7.25 x 18.5 inches
- LeverLock infinite adjustability
- Overall paddle length – 70 to 86 inches or 177 to 218 cm
- Ergonomic grip aligns paddle blade and fits most hand sizes
- Longest shaft length – 36 inches
- Weight – 31 ounces or 879 grams
- Black handle and shaft, orange blade
- Floats if dropped in the water
- Made in Minnesota, USA
Compare all Accent Paddles in a convenient chart here: Accent Paddle chart.
Note: Accent Paddle orders require a few extra days to process.