The comfortable and ergonomic grip keeps the blade oriented during each stroke and while switching sides. The carbon shaft has a more comfortable, lively and responsive feel and is lighter than fiberglass. The longest paddle section length of 35 inches, meaning it’s highly portable – great for inflatable SUPs and fits in the same bag!
The LeverLock adjustment system is as easy to use as 1, 2, 3:
- Lift the lever located on the grip. This loosens the adjustment system and allows the user to adjust the size of the paddle to the desired length.
- Use the white line on the adjustment system to line up with the arrow label on the paddle shaft to ensure the grip is alignment with the blade.
- Close the lever and you’re ready to go paddle.
The LeverLock system uses no push buttons or external clamps to adjust. The LeverLock system is an internal adjustment system that loosens and tightens a rubber plug at the bottom of the adjustment with the lift or closure of its lever. This rubber plug creates a water tight seal against the shaft to keep water out of your paddle and keep it floating if you drop it in the water. With 16 inches of adjustment, the LeverLock will fit paddlers between 5’2″ – 6’6″ tall. The LeverLock adjustment system makes for a great family sharing system that we are very excited to offer on all of our adult SUP paddles.
- Carbon twill shaft; carbon-reinforced nylon blade
- Blade size – 7.25 x 18.5 inches, 93 sq inches, 600 sq cm
- HSR – High Stroke Rate. Long, narrow blade design provides the fastest stroke rate
- Blade dihedral for confidence inspiring forward strokes
- LeverLock easy to use and infinite adjustment system
- Overall paddle length – 70 to 86 inches or 177 to 218 cm
- Ergonomic grip aligns paddle blade and fits most hand sizes
- Longest shaft length – 35 inches
- Weight – 29 ounces or 824 grams
- Black handle, blade and shaft
- Floats if dropped in the water
- Made in Minnesota, USA
Compare all Accent Paddles in a convenient chart here: Accent Paddle chart.