The Max FX SUP paddle is the perfect paddle board choice to fit all members of the family, varying water conditions and varying experience levels, at an affordable price. The fiberglass-reinforced nylon blade has an eight degree bend with a slight curve, allowing for an aggressive “catch” at the beginning of the stroke. The dihedral blade design of the Max FX provides an easy “pull” through the water, while the light weight flex offers an easy release from the water.
At only 34oz – a lightweight, stiff, 3 piece fibreglass travel SUP paddle which can be adjusted from 70 to 84 inches!
The comfortable and ergonomic grip keeps the blade oriented during each stroke, while the fiberglass shaft has a more comfortable feel and stands up better to salt water usage than aluminum. And with the longest shaft length of 34 inches, it’s highly portable – great for inflatable SUPs.
- Fiberglass shaft; fiberglass-reinforced nylon blade
- Blade size – 8.5 x 18 inches (100 sq. inches)
- LeverLock infinite adjustability
- Overall paddle length – 70 to 86 inches or 177 to 218 cm
- Ergonomic grip aligns paddle blade and fits most hand sizes
- Longest shaft length – 36 inches
- Weight – 34 ounces or 963 grams
- Ivory handle and blade, black fiberglass shaft
- Floats if dropped in the water
- Made in Minnesota, USA
Compare all Accent Paddles in a convenient chart here: Accent Paddle chart.
Note: Accent Paddle orders require a few extra days to process.