The carbon-reinforced nylon blade has an eight degree bend with a slight curve, allowing for an aggressive “catch” at the beginning of the stroke. The dihedral blade design of the Max Carbon provides an easy “pull” through the water, while the light weight responsive flex offers an easy release from the water.
Adjustable and designed to accommodate a large range of paddler heights and water conditions, the Accent Paddles Max Carbon can be quickly and easily adjusted from 70 up to 86 inches.
The comfortable and ergonomic grip keeps the blade oriented during each stroke and paddle change over. The carbon shaft has a more comfortable and responsive feel and is lighter than fiberglass. With the longest paddle section length of 34 inches, it’s highly portable – great for inflatable SUPs and fits in the same bag!
The Accent Max Carbon SUP paddle shaft design features a LeverLock adjustment system – pop the lever hidden in the handle grip and adjust the shaft to the exact desired length.
- Carbon twill shaft; carbon-reinforced nylon blade
- Blade size – 8.5 x 18 inches (100 sq. inches)
- LeverLock infinite adjustability
- Overall paddle length – 70 to 86 inches or 177 to 218 cm
- Ergonomic grip aligns paddle blade and fits most hand sizes
- Longest shaft length – 36 inches
- Weight – 29.5 ounces or 838 grams
- Black handle, blade and shaft
- Floats if dropped in the water
- Made in Minnesota, USA
Compare all Accent Paddles in a convenient chart here: Accent Paddle chart.
Note: Accent Paddle orders require a few extra days to process.