The guys from SUPboarder have taken us on an in depth tour of Red Paddle Co’s global head quarters. Leading the tour was none other than the CEO of Red, John Hibbard. His thoughts, insight and clarity for the brand’s purpose and goals give you a clear indication why Red Paddle Co has been so successful.
It’s a long one, but well worth the watch. Moments of note:
- 3:30 The new flat bungee system explained
- 4:30 The new Titan 2 Pump explained
- 10:30 The new V-Hull design for the Voyager models
- 22:30 Marketing team outlines the brand story and education around SUP
- 29:35 Discussion on Red Paddle Co’s pricing
- 32:09 Rare sighting of a wild George Shillito
- 33:41 The Red design process
- 36:19 Discussion on double chamber inflatable paddle boards and 0% Red Paddle Co board failure rate
- 43:10 Red’s eco friendly design, product life span, circular design
Check out some of the Red Paddle Co boards and products featured in the video.