To make room for soon to be incoming extra Red Paddle Co stand up paddle boards, we have reduced the pricing on all of our current stock of Red Paddle Co SUP boards. Price reductions are around 10% so you are getting the industry’s best inflatable stand up paddle board at never seen before pricing.
Our 10’6″ Ride and 10’8″ Mega packages have also been reduced in line with the 10% off the board’s price. You can now get a Red Paddle Co 10’6″ Ride SUP, EPIC Gear 3 piece adjustable paddle and Dakine leash for
$1318 under $1200! That’s the deal of the century!
Keep in mind, the only upgrades to the 2014 gear are the backpack and a new EVA deck grip design, all the technology and features of the board are unchanged. Let’s review some of these features here:
- PVC board material with high-grade, double-thread internal high density drop stitching which handles pressures up to 25psi
- Double layer board construction featuring a “board within a board”. This adds “bomb-proof-ness,” massive strength, stiffness, consistent shape and mega durability
- Side rails use four layers of taping – this helps maintain the boards shape, rocker, stiffness and air tight qualities. Four times thicker than many inflatable paddle boards
- Special “air block” membrane eliminates air leakage
- Sturdy rear D-ring for leash is standard across the range
- Super traction, non-slip EVA deck pad
- Low profile handle so no risk of injury
- Central carry handle, more comfortable than before and balances the board perfectly
- Built using Tec Air specification, with new valves, improved seals, cap and stronger threads
- Red Paddle Co Ezee hand pump with pressure gauge
- Some boards in the range also feature the patented RSS rocker stiffening technology to increase board stiffness by up to 50%, further enhancing Red Paddle Co’s position as industry leader and maker of the world’s best inflatable stand up paddle boards.