This week Fanatic have a short video guide to SUP touring. It is important to plan ahead and organise your SUP touring adventures to ensure everyone has fun and is safe. Most of the time things will go well but it’s important to plan for the worst, just in case.
- Correct choice of equipment
- Check weather, wind forecast and possible currents
- Dress for the climate. This means the sun, air temperature and water temperature
- Inform someone on land of your plans
- Carry a phone
- Be aware of early exit points
- Take food and water
These are just a few tips towards a successful SUP touring adventure. We have several inflatable touring paddle boards in stock.
2019 Fanatic 10’8″ Fly AirFrom:
2019 Starboard Inflatable 12’6″ Touring DeluxeFrom:
Naish Inflatable 12’6″ x 32″ Glide FusionFrom: $1129.00
Red Paddle Co 11’3″ SportFrom:
Red Paddle Co 13’2″ Voyager+From: