Red Paddle Co All Terrain Bag$169.00
The adjustable, padded shoulder straps and waistband provide a comfortable way to carry your inflatable. Integrated internal straps make sure the board stays in place while in transit. Headed out for a overseas holiday? The hidden backpack strap system can be stowed when not in use. Just stash the shoulder straps and the integrated roller system lets you wheel your bag easily through the airport.
The new bag has the most significant developments yet seen with inflatable board bags. It has integrated wheels that make travelling through airports a pleasure. The hidden back pack system can be stowed when not in use and is super comfy when you need to put the board on your back. The front loading system makes packing and unpacking super simple. The internal straps make sure the board stays put while in transit. This bag truly is the ultimate solution for travel and storage.
The new All Terrain bag features include:
- Front loading two-way, no-snag, anti-corrosion CoilZip zipper for easy loading and unloading
- Multiple durable carry handles allow you to pick up the bag any way you want.
- Bonded nylon sailmaking thread stitched throughout the bag.
- Partial foil liner prevents heat build-up.
- Integrated paddle strap system keeps your breakdown paddle secure and in position while stored.
- Internal mesh pocket for storing a fin or small items
- Address label window
- High-load padded backpack straps for extra comfort and durability
- Waist band strap ensures the bag stays in the optimum position for carrying
- Integrated wheels built into the shell of the bag make travelling airports easy.
- Updated Sherpa Carry System allows you to easily store the backpack straps to create a sleek roller bag for seamless transportation.
Follow us on YouTube: